May'N's Concert at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on 7 March 2010 - Bi

vanpang

May'N's Big Wave Concert first stop would be at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Her concert would be on 7 March 2010, Sunday. The Galaxy Fairy is coming to KL ! I have attended both AFA 08 and AFA 09 concerts, and her singing performance is outstanding ! As you guys know May'N she is the singing voice of Sheryl Nome so our favourite Macross Frontier songs would also be sung at the concert. Those who can make it for the concert should not give it a miss as not many Japanese artistes have graced our shore.

The details of the concert are as follows :-

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Sheryl_Nome_Galaxy_Tour.jpg

I am going to her concert with some Macross fans, so anyone who wants to join us can pm me. Lets meet the Galaxy Fairy !

Edited by vanpang

• 2 weeks later...

May'N had a "meet the fans" session at the Animetech Shop at Sunway Pyramid at 4 pm, 6th March 2010 (Saturday). Ikhii and I was able to get permission from the concert organizers to present May'N with a gift as a token of appreciation for her past interviews with us in AFA 08 and AFA 09. The gift was a limited edition VF100 VF-25F with a Sheryl Nome Special Stand. Ikhii spend the whole night applying decals on the item which reads "Big Wave May'N !"

post-761-1267944594_thumb.jpg

post-761-1267947106_thumb.jpg

post-761-1267948186_thumb.jpg

post-761-1267948250_thumb.jpg

Edited by vanpang

May'N had a "meet the fans" session at the Animetech Shop at Sunway Pyramid at 4 pm, 6th March 2010 (Saturday). Ikhii and I was able to get permission from the concert organizers to present May'N with a gift as a token of appreciation for her past interviews with us in AFA 08 and AFA 09. The gift was a limited edition VF100 VF-25F with a Sheryl Nome Special Stand. Ikhii spend the whole night applying decals on the item which reads "Big Wave May'N !"

Very cool!

But, uh, don't be surprised if film of you giving it to her ends up on some Japanese TV show. It happened to me (twice!) when I met Puffy. ^_^

Very cool!

But, uh, don't be surprised if film of you giving it to her ends up on some Japanese TV show. It happened to me (twice!) when I met Puffy. ^_^

oh dear, better not...don't want to be in the lime light ha ha !