1/48 Valk vs. Other Models in your collection...

Skull-1

My digital camera is in the shop so pics will come when it is back. My Bulky Lee is flying formation with one of my F/A-18C "Hornet" 1/48 models in the living room downstairs (so people can see my addiction when they walk in the door). I am actually amazed at the size of the thing compared to the Hornet. They are almost the exact same length. Go figure.

I was just wondering if anyone out there has put together a diorama (or simply put them out on the driveway) of your 1/48 next to some of your 1/48 model kits.... 99% of my jets are built with the landing gear in the retracted position so it makes "ramp poses" difficult, but perhaps others of us out there have them that way.

I will put my Valks next to a pair of P-51s I have on my shelf when my camera comes back. I think that would be a nice shot.

Anyone? Anyone?

I'd like to, but I'm terrible with models. I've been searching for some die-cast 1/48 jets with retractable landing gear, but they don't seem to exist.

I've purchased some various die-cast 1/72's that I plan to display with the MacPlus and Mac0 valks, but unfortunately the MacZero valkyries don't even exist yet.

Edited by Etrigan