Official Bandai DX Chogokin VB-6 König Monster Thread

Funkenstein

won't be long now, sheryl guard koenig on the way!

just got mine :D ... opted for just the regular ver.... not really into nose art and all that... plus, after re-watching Frontier last week, out of the two songstresses, i'm now kinda leaning towards Ranka coz i prefer Megumi's voice (add the fact that she's half Filipina :) )... but my vote for hottest MF gal still goes to macro-Klan, w/c is making me excited to receive my MH Armored Klan... and ep.17 is making me crave for some Mac7 valks... ^_^

hope you get yours soon!

pics pics!!!

i'll take pics of my small MacF display (with the newest addition :) ) tomorrow morning. pretty dark already here...

just echoing what others have mentioned... awesome heft, awesome clickety joints, awesome mechanisms all over, and i love how that little gun turret pops out from under the nose ... pretty much awesome all around!

btw, gotta thank ff95gj for pointing me in the right direction... got mine from locus hk... awesome packaging. :)

Edited by m0n5t3r

Awesome pics!!! U know I don't think there is a single bad angle on this beast! I want to go nuts with decals on my sheryl guard koenig.

No one likes displaying one gun arm and the other still with the hand extension? That's what i want to do anyways for display, Destroid mode for sure.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Awesome pics!!! U know I don't think there is a single bad angle on this beast! I want to go nuts with decals on my sheryl guard koenig.

No one likes displaying one gun arm and the other still with the hand extension? That's what i want to do anyways for display, Destroid mode for sure.

just got these:

20112010415.jpg

20112010429.jpg

I was truly on the verge of getting on of these because I really would like to add a monster to my collection, but I really don't like any mac frontier stuff, I'd rather hold out for an original macross monster, oh and I just ordered a full hcm gundam 00 line lol.

I just thought I'd throw up a pic of my modestly customized Konig Monster. I love the teeth, but I do think I loved the original version more, so here it is: I was going to customize another one of my monster figures but decided to list it on ebay along with a bunch more macross stuff that I realized I just don't have the time for.

post-917-129049842654_thumb.jpg

post-917-129049844656_thumb.jpg

So for those of you who want the standard or SP version of the monster Animeexport is running a pretty sweet deal for the standard monster at 10,400yen and the SP version for 13,000yen before shipping and 20% off EMS http://www.anime-export.com/product/6097

Picked me up a standard version, I'm glad I waited. :D

Edited by SuperHobo

Including the shipping, its still around US$170.00 Kinda expensive for my tastes, but much cheaper than anywhere else I've seen.

Edited by one_klump