ff95gj

Focker!  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Will you get a TV Focker?

• I'll get a 1/60 one
    • I'll get a 1/48 one
    • I'll get both
    • Who? That Ozma clone?

(I don't know where this would fit... So I start a new thread... Moderators please move it as required)

I understand that Yamato would be very discreet in making new molds. Or even new colors. The angelbird becomes a order-to-manufacture product.

However, we all know that Yamato loves to milk Focker - I think it's the most recycled model for both 1/60 and 1/48 line. I am wondering if we will ever see the TV Focker.

Experts please correct me, but I think all it takes is just to throw in the TV 1J parts, paint it the 1S way (black stripes), black arrows on the head, and include a TV Focker figure and TV hands. Oh, please, nice boxart please!

I'll get both the 1/60 and 1/48. make the 1/48 one a Macross Chronicle exclusive maybe.

Would love to get the TV Roy in both 1:48 and 1:60. Hopefully Yamato would also include a Hikaru figure and cockpit sticker. Can't imagine why they haven't done this already.

I'd love to see a bright white TV Fokker. Would match the Chunky and JM versions I have of him.

As for not being enough differences to warrant one....eh? It's a different color. That's one of the only differences between most variants of the VF-1. Plus a TV Roy makes more sense than the low-viz Roy we got last year.

If a TV series Focker VF-1S was to come out. I want one in Both scales! But no Tinted canopies. B))

Yamato said a month or two ago they are going to stop tinting canopies, so there you go. :)

*assuming you meant the pearly tint on the V2 toys...

Edited by eriku

yeah, you fockers get it right! :lol:

Probably heresy, but I always preferred the TV flight suits to the silly samurai shoulder DYRL ones.

Edited by Uxi