MW Bay Area Meet Winter 2011

It's a good thing my old list of Bay Area MW'ers is still around.

We seem to have a decent sized group going. I just hope the weather holds up.

DATE: 2/26/2011

TIME: 12:00pm

VENUE: SF Japantown

MEETING PLACE: In front of Kinokuniya Bookstore (2nd floor)

Dang! I really want to go and meet you guys but it looks like I have a work opportunity that I cant afford to pass up. Some day I will make it to one of these Bay Area meets. I am not that far away but my schedule is crazy. Have a great time. If any of you are ever in Santa Cruz hit me up. DECULTURE!!!!

Dang! I really want to go and meet you guys but it looks like I have a work opportunity that I cant afford to pass up. Some day I will make it to one of these Bay Area meets. I am not that far away but my schedule is crazy. Have a great time. If any of you are ever in Santa Cruz hit me up. DECULTURE!!!!

You should definitely make it the next time we head to San Jose. :mellow:

Some potential bad news. I caught a pretty bad cold at AOD last Saturday. It hit me full force Monday. I'm doing my best to recover, but if it's not gone by Friday, I can't see myself rightfully attending. I'll keep you guys posted.

My it's a very nice day outside (so far), sunny skies and not a drop of rain in sight (for now).

I'll be bringing some stuff for y'all as well. I'll be wearing a black VF-1 launch arm shirt.

12 noon - SF Japantown

In front of the Kinokuniya Bookstore - 2nd floor

See ya guys there! ^_^

• 7 months later...