Panzer World Galient

DarrinG

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Wave release of big red in 1/72. It seems to be a collaboration with academy and goes up for preorder tonight I think that it’s probably just a distribution thing similar to orange cat. Not sure if it’ll have everything the initial tease offered, but it looks pretty cool 

2937D849-BF6F-452B-B187-EB9E625832B5.webp

62C4576F-9739-48FA-9AB1-ADF995896C68.webp

35B1C0CD-AEAE-40A7-A025-719F4293FD51.webp

B8C98582-95D1-47FE-B855-922F9334D089.webp

376D7018-E5B8-413F-B620-0CC2F77D7119.webp

Edited by Big s

12 hours ago, Big s said:

Wave release of big red in 1/72. It seems to be a collaboration with academy and goes up for preorder tonight I think that it’s probably just a distribution thing similar to orange cat. Not sure if it’ll have everything the initial tease offered, but it looks pretty cool 

Preordered one at HLJ. The kit looks solid IMO. I'm glad that it's already pre-colored so it's mostly detailing afterwards. :good: 

Are you referring to Hilmocha figure as part of the 'everything'? As per Google Translate the figure is an online store exclusive last February 17.

IMG_7842.jpg.cb8c493effca6a6da59c2e63af7d3e86.jpg

Also, they should've somehow included the extra Assault Weapons set to complete it. Unless, there will be another version that comes bundled or make the weapons online exclusive down the line from their site like Hilmocha's. :unknw:

Edited by no3Ljm

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Preordered one at HLJ. The kit looks solid IMO. I'm glad that it's already pre-colored so it's mostly detailing afterwards. :good: 

Are you referring to Hilmocha figure as part of the 'everything'? As per Google Translate the figure is an online store exclusive last February 17.

IMG_7842.jpg.cb8c493effca6a6da59c2e63af7d3e86.jpg

Also, they should've somehow included the extra Assault Weapons set to complete it. Unless, there will be another version that comes bundled or make the weapons online exclusive down the line from their site like Hilmocha's. :unknw:

That figure was the one I was referring to, but doesn’t seem to be included here since as the translation you pointed out said it’s for a web exclusive thing for the academy site.

the kit does look pretty cool and I’m glad it’s getting the wider release. I missed out on the Academy release, but totally jumped at this one.

I think the only thing not in color here is the pilot figures. There does appear to be some minor seams, but even that looks minimal and you may easily be able to ignore them. I hope there’s more than just the Gallient in the works since there’s a few others from the show that I love. And I wouldn’t mind if they do some of the ova designs.

I also like that old school box art style 

2 hours ago, Big s said:

That figure was the one I was referring to, but doesn’t seem to be included here since as the translation you pointed out said it’s for a web exclusive thing for the academy site.

the kit does look pretty cool and I’m glad it’s getting the wider release. I missed out on the Academy release, but totally jumped at this one.

I think the only thing not in color here is the pilot figures. There does appear to be some minor seams, but even that looks minimal and you may easily be able to ignore them. I hope there’s more than just the Gallient in the works since there’s a few others from the show that I love. And I wouldn’t mind if they do some of the ova designs.

I also like that old school box art style 

Same here. I'm super glad that some companies are doing this classic 80's mechas that I love. I only wish that Bandai does this under their Robot Damashii line. Which they already started with the Iron Giant Galient a couple of years ago. And the mini-plas. But they're almost getting there as far as how my fave list goes. I'm already ok by paying extra for it since I don't need to build it and I'm really not concern anymore regarding scales in-between series. So maybe one day. ;) 

But as far as this kit goes, hope it turns out good coz same as you I also want to have some few of the other mechas from the show as well. Can't imagine how big the Proxamis will be in 1/72 scale. :wub:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Ofcourse. After the release of the regular Galient kit, Academy and Wave announced in the recent All Japan Model & Hobby Show 2023, the Galient Heavy Equipment Assault version with new and updated parts. As per description it can be separated into Big Falcon and Strike Vehicle mode.

IMG_5561_-6izOMUlwLbIMeysL2Ri6-fpe8J0ad8i.jpg

IMG_5563_6IQhYTvAV3k5I5oTaBrBiDYB5QrkNGMw.jpg

IMG_5567_0Rd7n7MeGi6JOVAXiiRakMkLEHIrgSyR.jpg

IMG_5569_t5BKE0V_BRxfX-QQ8Z7npfu19qqq2Zgp.jpg

IMG_5559_W2uMLSsbycCNX_LuQbSnQMwooQLaLtNY.jpg

• 4 months later...