Wonder Festival 2/7/2010 Winter Macross Kits

Save

Here are some kits that will be sold at this weekends Wonder Festival. Will update more links as the week goes by.

This is not a sales thread it is just a list for people to see what is being sold at WF this weekend. Most quantities are usually less than 10 of each. The listed prices is what it would cost if you are attending the event. If you want me to try to get something than it would obviously get marked up.

If the scale or price are not listed do not pm asking what they are. If I knew they would be already listed.

Here is a blog with a more complete list of Macross kits dealers for this weekend!!!!

Bridge Bunny & Launch Deck SD girls by Tomplus (MW Member) - Scale 10cm - Price 2,000

All kinds of cool things by T-REX

Minmay by モリモリ部屋 - Scale 1/6 - Price 8,000

Sheryl Nome Red Bikini by Mizugi Tengoku - Scale ? - Price ?

VF-717 Nightmare Plus byTayland - Scale 1/72 - Price 10,000

Ranka & Sheryl OP scene byYAN & Kasumicchi - Scale 1/72 - Price 10,000

Sheryl Nome (Color Cast Kit) by Mersa Figurei - Scale 1/6 - Price ?

UPDATE Cheyenne II by R-Greyi - Scale 1/72 - Not for sale will only be a booth display piece

VF-1J Battroid by Ahnitol - Scale ? - Price 10,000

NEW

Flash Back Minmay by デイジー・モデル - Scale ? - Price ?

Ranka / Micro Klan / Macro Klan kits by garagekit - Scale ? - Price ?

VF-717 Nightmare Battroid by GK Katakamu - Scale ? - Price ?

Vajra by ? - Scale ? - Price ?

VF-X2(PS) 1/100 VF-19A by Experten - Scale 1/100 - Price 35000

VF-17D/S by Experten - Scale 1/100 - Price 35000

Flash Back VF-4G by Experten - Scale 1/100 - Price 18000

Flash Back VF-4G Max / Miria by Experten - Scale 1/100 - Price 18000

Sheryl Nome by Foruteya - Scale ? - Price 18000

Komilia Maria Fallyna Jenius by ALUCARD - Scale 1/7 - Price ? (For some reason they removed the pictures of the kit from their site but it is shown in the WF guide book. Looks nice too.

Edited by Save

The VF-171 Nightmare looks good in 1/72 as far as the detail goes, but I've never liked the subject itself. Curious to see the Cheyenne 1/72. As far as those figure sculpts go, I doubt they are in 1/72 scale.

Thanks for the heads-up!

Edit: found a pic of the painted up VF-171, doesn't look too bad:

post-4688-1265158290_thumb.jpg

Edited by PetarB

The VF-171 is one of the most beautiful VFs in the Macross universe. I can't beleive Bandai still hasn't done a toy or model of it yet.

Graham

I am also a fan of the vF-17(1) design, and it is indeed a great pity that neither Yamato nor Bandai has annoucned plans for either of the 2 versions.

However, judging by this comment, I think the chances of the new VF mould by Yamato being the VF-17 to be very low, but of course, I hope to be wrong in this case.

The VF-171 is one of the most beautiful VFs in the Macross universe. I can't beleive Bandai still hasn't done a toy or model of it yet.

Graham

Yeap it's very beautiful, I didn't know that there will be a VF-171 at the coming Wonderfestival. If I knew I would have ask my friend to get one for me. He'd already flew to Japan.

I like where this is going! A variable VF-4. maybe a dumb question but is this a toy or a model kit? :unsure:

Hmm, while I do like the idea of having another transforming VF-4 1/100 kit. I just can't get around the anorexic dimensions.

I think I'll stick with VF-4 from SHE.

Wow, thanks for the links!!!

It's been a few years since I bought WF items. A fellow long time MW member and I are planning to have some Macross items available for sale there.

It's still in the planning stages though.

What are the prospective dates for the Winter WF?

That way I know how much longer I have to save up. :lol:

Thanks in advance.

Save, so you've already got information you need.

Tayland guy told me to tell you that he can produce only few Madox this time. Please be noted.

The VF-171 displayed at "VF-1 RIDERS 2009" was just a mock-up. He brushed-up shapes and details as you can see in the latest info.

And... thank you for introducing my kit.

Here's the info in English :)

統合軍むすめ Girls of U.N.SPACY Vol.1

Tactical Officer (2009) 1st Lieutenant Emma Granger, SDF-1 /

Mechanic (2047) Euri Yui, VCV-551 Valhalla III (2 in 1 kit)

Price: 2,000 yen

I've just finished painting of Emma-tan.

post-4051-1265295769_thumb.jpg

That VF2SS could easily be the Mushashiya ? (sp) hard to tell.

The 1/72 VF-19 battroid also seems to be doing a come back .. I always wanted one of those..

Edited by 007-vf1

Save, so you've already got information you need.

Tayland guy told me to tell you that he can produce only few Madox this time. Please be noted.

The VF-171 displayed at "VF-1 RIDERS 2009" was just a mock-up. He brushed-up shapes and details as you can see in the latest info.

And... thank you for introducing my kit.

Here's the info in English :)

統合軍むすめ Girls of U.N.SPACY Vol.1

Tactical Officer (2009) 1st Lieutenant Emma Granger, SDF-1 /

Mechanic (2047) Euri Yui, VCV-551 Valhalla III (2 in 1 kit)

Price: 2,000 yen

I've just finished painting of Emma-tan.

Your welcome!!! I'll see you on Sunday too. I love the painted Emma-tan.

Who is this blogger by the way so I can update his link with a name and what they are selling.

Ooops, looks like WF is this coming weekend. I should have read the thread title more closely. :lol:

I keep forgetting that it's Winter time in most places, because here it's so sunny and beautiful outside. B))