Vintage OHsato Macross Filmstrip Stickers

Valk009

I just came across a bunch of these vinatge OHsato Macross VF series filmstrip stickers.

Does anyone know how many there are in this set as I have numbers going up to the mid twenties and would love to get hold of the ones I am missing!

Cool, I didnt think anyone else knew about these :) Here are some pics from my website. I bought a box of these a long time ago and I counted 30 different collection seals and they are meant to be used as seals for backs of envelopes.

I have lots of doubles and I can probably find you the rest of the collection if you can let me know which ones you have :)

ohsatocollectionsealbox.JPG

ohsatocollectionseals.JPG

ohsatocollectionsealpacks.JPG

I have a box of these somewhere in my case, but would need the time to draw them out from hiding. I know I don't have them all, but they are quite cool. To be honest, I haven't looked at them since the day I got them. Do the boxes come with any duplicates? Maybe if that's a possibility, we can trade so that we can all get the entire set. Had I not seen this thread, I would still have forgotten I even had some of these.

Wow those pics look great Totoro242! Thanks for sharing. If you got more pics, please post!

Just wish those original filmstrips were available for purchase like cels. :p

Yes, that would be cool. But as far I know, Macross TV was never commited to film except maybe a few sequences used in DYRL trailers.

• 13 years later...