The Amazing Spider-Man, on Blu-Ray/DVD Nov. 9, 2012

areaseven

Looks like someone also snuck out some cellphone video of that shoot. Here's the new suit in motion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsZ9qFofOwo&playnext=1&list=PLF67AD599D7E1B64E&index=17

TMZ got a hold of that clip. Let's just hope they'll be able to remove the obvious Los Angeles landmarks (Disney Hall, anyone?) otherwise a lot of die-hard comic fans will be pissed off "in a rather royal way" (I could'nt resist the "Twice Upon a Time" qoute; Lorenzo Music was perfect in that film).

• 2 weeks later...

Mommy, why is that man sodomizing Spider Man?

Spider-Man is an alien!:-P

http://www.darkhoriz...ed-for-pleasure

The more I see of this particular costume, the less I like it. I hope it's just a prototype wrestling suit and not the final version of the one he uses.

Who knew Spider-Man could be so homoerotic. Every single picture here is easily misconstrued in hilarious ways.

I hope they are stunt shoes that can be digitally edited later!! :blink:

Perhaps the black crotch is to be also shaded later in post.

I like the fact that the eye,s bulge abit , as compared to Sam,s " warped triangles".

It might look good on screen..but closer shots have made me go from hot :D to warm ^_^ .

It,s abit too condom ribbed!! :huh:

• 2 months later...

I completely agree. If they did that though, they would have lost the rights. Fox has already stated how low they'll stoop just to keep X-Men, Daredevil, the Fantastic Four; I wouldn't be surprised at all if Sony were willing to the same. If only Marvel/Disney were able to get those franchises back...

Wait, so does this mean there will be another hailstorm of bad superhero movies on the horizon? I'm already tired of these films, seriously I don't think I need to see another superhero movie for five years. I'll care what hero it is.

I hate wire work in martial arts movies, but I like the fact that so far alot of pics shown have a stunt man with wires, hopefully adding abit of realism to an action scene..as far as superhero movies go.

+1

= +2

the thing I don't like is the costume material. I mean, where does a non-funded kid find some crazy material like that?

Supposedly it's his trap suit, er "track" suit.

Supposedly it's his trap suit, er "track" suit.

Hey I ran track in high school. I was the high hurdler, also did the shot and discus. Yeah I know, I can do anything. Strangely enough though I don't remember the full body skintight outfit that I was required to wear for competition.

It looks like he,s promoting safe sex with that ribbed condom suit, those shoes look to me like stunt shoes + the official promo shots we,ve seen have all had the feet shaded or hidden within the action pose.

Hey I ran track in high school. I was the high hurdler, also did the shot and discus. Yeah I know, I can do anything. Strangely enough though I don't remember the full body skintight outfit that I was required to wear for competition.

I don't doubt that, but that's what the implication from the yellow track suit promo pic. Once again, Kick-Ass beats out spidey-reboot.

Edited by Keith