IKEA glass display cabinet

Agent-GHQ

One day sale ONLY: Tue Dec 29, 2009 for $20- bucks. Limit - One per person!

DetolfDisplay.jpg

OK!!!! Thanks bro I'm all over them gotta try and get two.

The white will not appear on their site because of the sale tomorrow. After all, the white one is the ONLY color that will be on sale. This is of course according to the sales rep!

That blows, becuase I don't think any of the ones stocked at my local store were white.

...woman would kill me for doing it anyway..

After seeing the thread about modding these cases I would love to buy two to set up a display with however I honestly can't think of a place in my home where I could set that up which wouldn't be right in front of; or next to a window. And since sunlight is the bane of all toys I would never even consider putting them somewhere like that in a glass case.

Edited by Luclin999

Yep, Ikea was busy this morning, but they were organized. My wife and I went to the warehouse section first and Ikea employees were setting Detolf boxes on carts and giving them to people one after the other. I bought one and took it out to the car, then returned to wander through the store with the mrs. By the time we got back to the warehouse section they were gone. They probably sold a couple hundred in the hour it took us to walk through the store.

Good buy. Too bad I never see the white version in Singapore. Looks great.

I hope Singapore's Ikea will have a sales too on Detolfs. The last time there was a sale in 2006, it was going for S$49 (usual price is S$99). I snagged a couple only as I didn't know how good it was then. Now I know. ^_^

Edited by blacklotus