Macross Shmups

d3v

So, for the longest time I had assumed that the only Macross shmups made were the Macross Famicom game, Scrambled Valkyrie for the Super Nintendo, the PC Engine games, DYRL for the Saturn/PSX, the Gameboy Macross 7 game and the Macross Plus arcade game

Recently however, I come across a couple of old Macross arcade games, the creatively titled vertical scroller Super Spacefortress Macross and it's horizontal scrolling sequel Super Spacefortress Macross 2.

The question now is, aside from the above, am I missing any more?

Edited by d3v

So, for the longest time I had assumed that the only Macross shmups made were the Macross Famicom game, Scrambled Valkyrie for the Super Nintendo, the PC Engine games, DYRL for the Saturn/PSX, the Gameboy Macross 7 game and the Macross Plus arcade game

Recently however, I come across a couple of old Macross arcade games, the creatively titled vertical scroller Super Spacefortress Macross and it's horizontal scrolling sequel Super Spacefortress Macross 2.

The question now is, aside from the above, am I missing any more?

There is a Macross Plus with three craft: YF-19, YF-21 and VF-11 piloted by some woman. Good game.