Shawn

Happy Birthday MW! 10th Anniversary!

Holy cow, I can't believe I've been visiting this site for so long. Thanks a lot, guys, for such a great community, and congrats!

lol it's been 10 years! grats!

lol we got from cheap jetfire/joons/500$+valks to masterpieces 150$...

Congrats on keeping this show together Shawn and Graham! 10 years is a big freakin number! B))

10 years already?? Oh my god...can't believe it has been that long! :lol:

I'm a moderator for Sembangtoys.com, a Malaysian local toy collector forum, wish to congratulate you on your auspicious day! May this forum continue on well beyond our normal lives...

Wow! 10 freakin years! God I'm old!

Congrats, and a big thanks to Shawn and Graham, all the mods, and all you macross nuts.

God I love this place!

Happy birthday MW!

This was one of the first sites I found when I first got onto the internet, remember when we could d/l real media robotech from myspace? Things are still evolving for the better;D (except myspace of course).

Thanks for the great site and please, have a yoshinal on me!

Congratulations to Shawn, Graham and all those who are responsible for running and maintaining this great forum. I always enjoy being here and I hope that its around for another 10 years.

Taksraven

Happy anniversary Macross World,cheers for being the best forum on the internet!

DECULTURE!

Well said Whatever Guy....great place to read/learn about Macross.

Congrats n Happy Birthday!

I love this place, I don't post much but it sure provides lots to read about one of my fav interests!

add oil! =)

Oh, and Happy Birthday Macrossworld.

Well said Whatever Guy....great place to read/learn about Macross.

Wow-I can't believe it. 10 years since we went live on December 1st, 1999! Today we turn 10!

What started out out as a small Macross model website has grown into one of the largest Macross Communities around. I cannot thank all of you enough for your support through the years. Its been an incredible ride!

In 2010 we have a lot of great things coming ahead. The main site redesign, which has taken forever to implement(sorry!), has been going slow, but well.

We will be going live very soon! (the original site will still always be available). Features include new searchable data, and more helpful categorization, which should really help organize all the data we have. We have at least as many new items NOT on the main site today, ready to be scanned and uploaded.

All I can say is I hope we can be around with all of you for another 10 years!!

Go Macross!!

Shawn

I'm hardly on here as much anymore (I'm only noticing this post two months late :p ), but as someone who use to spend a lot of time on here, thanks to you, Graham, and everyone else that made this the site and forum the place and community that it has been. Of course the 10th anniversary of the MW Forums is coming up in December. :D

Happy tenth anniversary Macross World!

I don't post much but I realize I've been part of this community for a good part of it's life and even before registering I used to visit a lot for info on 1/48s. I knew about them thanks to this site and finally got to own one a few years ago. All thanks to MW.

Thank you guys and here's for another 10 years.

Me, too.

Happy anniversary MacrossWorld!

Happy Birthday Macross World!! (Sorry I'm late too :lol: )

A few months late, but been here for (gasp!) most of those years. Happy Anniversary Macross World :)

Happy 10th, MW! Wow, it's really been that long. Just yesterday I was moving my Minmay Guard VF-1S over to make room for my kid's X-Wing lego build. Never thought that day would come, hehe!

Sorry I missed this thread but man, Happy 10th Anniversary MW! Cheers to Shawn, Graham and mods for running what is by far one of the best fan community websites on the net. Hard to believe I've been a member since day one over 10 years ago. Man how time flies.