Shawn

Happy Birthday MW! 10th Anniversary!

Wow-I can't believe it. 10 years since we went live on December 1st, 1999! Today we turn 10!

What started out out as a small Macross model website has grown into one of the largest Macross Communities around. I cannot thank all of you enough for your support through the years. Its been an incredible ride!

In 2010 we have a lot of great things coming ahead. The main site redesign, which has taken forever to implement(sorry!), has been going slow, but well.

We will be going live very soon! (the original site will still always be available). Features include new searchable data, and more helpful categorization, which should really help organize all the data we have. We have at least as many new items NOT on the main site today, ready to be scanned and uploaded.

All I can say is I hope we can be around with all of you for another 10 years!!

Go Macross!!

Shawn

Happy birthday & congrats! Quite a nice community we have here. Thanks to SDFM, DRYL, Kawamori-san, Mikimoto-san, et al, and to the mods too. Keep it up!!! :) :) :)

Congrats on the anniversary! I don't know how you guys do it, but I am thankful for the wealth of information and knowledge from the memebers on the site. Hope to be around for another 10 years with you guys!

Happy Birthday! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! 10 Years and for the next 10 indeed! Thanks Shawn and Graham. :) We LOVE this place.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Happy birthday Macrossworld!!!!!!!

And a big thank you Shawn and Graham ^_^

Hope the next 10 years will be as good if not better than the last decade!!!!!!

Congrats on your 10th anniversary Macross World. And thank you Shawn & Graham (and the moderating team) for making it such a nice place!

Happy 10th! Really a great site with some of the best info any were. Good job to all who have built and maintained it so well.

Thank you all for sharing :D

Thanks for the effort. I hope we will see a wiki which we can all help maintain.

Happy Birthday MacrossWorld and congrats to Shawn and Graham!

I don't post much, but I still deeply love this site. Here's to 10 more years and beyond!

wow, congrats. I never post but I'm here everyday and love this place

avery

Congrats Macrossworld!!!!!and many Thanks to Shawn and Graham for this 10 years!!!!! :rolleyes::lol:B))

Happy Birthday!

Thanks Shawn and Graham and to all the members here.

This was my very first internet forum and is the one that I attend most frequently. It has been a blast!

I am also really happy to hear that the main site will be updated! That is great!

Thanks again!

I share the other members' sentiments and thanks for this awesome site. Cheers to another 10 years and then some! :D

Woohoo!!!

Next year will be the 10th Annual Macrossworld Con!

God I'm old. :mellow:

It is no doubt about that the MWF is a HUGE Success.

Happy birthday.

Edited by gwfalcon

Happy Birthday MW. funny that I am here in Shanghai having my wedding pictures done. They let me play with the computer while my wife gets dolled up. Definitely an important day for MW. I am thankful for MW being around as long asit has been. I am sure my wife hates this site as it started my valkaholism. :) She's a trooper. She bought me the 1/60 VF-1D for xmas and my b-day. I hope MW keeps going on for many years. I met many great ppl here and some of my good friends are on here. I hope to have my kids be on here for it's 30th anniversary...

Thanks to Shawn and Graham who have started 10 years ago what is to grow into probably THE premier English site to discuss all things Macross! Congratulations MacrossWorld!

You stole ten years of my life!!:p

Seriously, this site is amazing, and shows how much good sense and camaraderie Macross fans had.

Shame many of the original members have moved on, though. Many things for me have changed since I was fresh out of high school when MW went online, but my interest in Macross (though it fluctuated often) never waned, and despite sporadic periods of absence, I always came back to MW.

Thanks to Shawn, Graham and the mods for their hard work.

People keep referring to MW as "one of the best sites" or "the best English-language site", but it's not. It's the best Macross site in the world, no question about that. I really feel Japanese fans are not as passionate (or maybe just not as close-knit) as our international community (at least, not right now in 2009, can't speak for the '80s).

Congratulations and may the site continue to prosper.

my Congratulations, gratitude, and awe to all responsible for keeping this place one of the best websites/forums i know.

(for all we know it may be comparable to keeping an entire Macross Island alive in space with everybody's diversity making everything endlessly interesting!)

cheers to the future!

mwxd.jpg

Edited by polidread

Damn, 10 years already?! I wasn't one of the first few members but I remember the first couple of years and reading posts about the first couple of MWcons. Geez, the first MW con I went to was the 3rd....holy crap time flies.

It's great to be part of something that has such a cool group of people, and who all enjoy much the same things. Thanks to all who keep the site running, this is a great place to keep us all connected. Happy B-Day MacrossWorld, and onward to the next 10, DECULTURE!!!

Happy birthday indeed! Several years ago, (circa 2001) I used the website to track down Macross models I couldn't remember details about not to mention upcoming goodies. Having to set aside collecting for many years, I was very pleased to see MW still here when I joined to forums in early 08. Here's lookin to 15 :)

Major props to Shawn and Graham for making this whole thing happen! Macross World IS THE BEST Macross related site PERIOD!!! That's a totally unbiased opinion too! Here's to another ten years! - MT

I am a bit late, but still, happy 10th anniversary MW!!!

This really is one of the nicest forums I know of. Big thanks to Shawn and Graham and the mods for managing this place!

Congratulations MW and a big thank you to the admins and mods for maintaining my favourite forum.

Holy, son of a... :blink:

Ten years already!!! Congratulations MacrossWorld!!!

Time flies when you're having fun.

Thanks, Graham.

Thanks, Shawn.

Thanks, to all the members who make this place an extension of home. ^_^

Wow, 10 years already. Time sure does fly.

A big 'thank you', right back at our members. Without you all here, MW wouldn't be the great community that it is.

Definitely looking forward to the next 10 years and hope that one of these days I'll be less busy and actually have time to start writting reviews again! :wacko:

Graham

Groovy. Can't think of a better community to have lasted for 10 years. Good job, guys.

Happy Birthday Macross World!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

thanks shawn and graham. I still remember the first year when i first joined MW.

Keep up the good works everyone.

Its been an awesome 10 years!!! Raises a shot glass & salutes!! B))