Project VF-1ag

Kaolian

Well, since near as I can tell, no one started a new VF-1ag thread, here it is. I think the deadline is still the 30th, but here's a preview of what I have done. I don't want to post all the views just in case one of those people with crazy 3d skills get ahold of it and knock me out of the running.

Here's one with the armor scaled to fit a 1:48. Please note that the turret guns were modeled after the model pictures posted earlier. I will be changing them over to the more cannon drawing versions later on. (besides, they look warped)

post-4-1061743932_thumb.jpg

Oh, the project is definitely still on - been doing some tests for sizing and such. Your images look good - you using autoCad? Can't wait to see the final images (and I have no idea where ChrisB is - I'll try and get him to post here in the near future). Take care!

Hello,

The pictures you posted look really good. ;)

I'm still around, just busting my ass trying to get my MW Con. 2003 entry ready.

Credit goes to Fulcy for his awesome 1/55 custom leg modifications, and Mslz22 for his sweet 1/48 Strike Cannon.

I'm such a perfectionist that it is taking me twice as long as it should, and I keep coming up with things I want to do, but time will not permit.

If anyone has any questions please let me or Fulcy know.

Sincerely,

Christopher B)

Hey kaolian - just noticed something with your drawings - the shoulder armor seems to be missing the thruster at the back of it. Check out the lineart:

post-8-92782-VF_1AG.jpg

The shoulder armor seems to be almost identical to the shoulder armor of the GBP - this is my take on it.

05.JPG

Other than that, it looks real good!

Hey kaolian - just noticed something with your drawings - the shoulder armor seems to be missing the thruster at the back of it. Check out the lineart:

post-8-92782-VF_1AG.jpg

The shoulder armor seems to be almost identical to the shoulder armor of the GBP - this is my take on it.

05.JPG

Other than that, it looks real good!

Fulcy, you might well make GBP as a side project... ;);)

Huh, the model version must have that as a seperate part or something that I missed. Oh well, easy enough to add in. Will do so when I get home. I need to remember to add the "Nose death ray flashlight thingy of doom" part to the tip of the underside of the nose armor as well. That and rebuild the gun. And the cover for the leg thruster armor intake bump cover thingy of doom" Hope I get it all doen on time.

Yes, the file is autocad by the way,

Huh, the model version must have that as a seperate part or something that I missed.

Yes... its a sererate part. I just went back and checked the pictures myself and its there. By the way... the kit itself is now on its way to Christopher, if its not already there. Take care of my baby as she's away from home. I trust you guys... just want to keep close tabs on her. Oh and very nice work Kaolian.

Later guys,

Carl

• 2 weeks later...
Huh, the model version must have that as a seperate part or something that I missed.

Yes... its a sererate part. I just went back and checked the pictures myself and its there. By the way... the kit itself is now on its way to Christopher, if its not already there. Take care of my baby as she's away from home. I trust you guys... just want to keep close tabs on her. Oh and very nice work Kaolian.

Later guys,

Carl

My baby is back home safe and sound. Thank you Christopher.

Later.

Carl