30 anniversary of Macross 7 Macross works revive the

Mari-ja

YouTube.jpg

Nice to meet you. Then, the signature activity is done because the sequel of Macross 7 has you of the fan that has been waited since before when wanting it on the 30th Macross anniversary the next work though it is a person of [makurosufan]. Founder's phosphorus [minmei] revives as it is with 0VA dynamite 7 in the work of Macross 7 as for the character because it is steady before, and it in no favor [no] the work on the 30th anniversary that changes the work name. You must be glad of putting of supervisor [aminotetsuro-] as well as the former work. However, because I wanted to do the signature activity for the creative staff of Macross to see ahead of that, this committee was started up. The agreement to the signature activity by all means.

signaturetv.jpg

↓                 ↓

Sample translation (signed) Site

Signature TV-Macross7 sequel digital signature activity http://www.shomei.tv/project-1202.html 

Group name:Signature promotion committee of seven Macross sequels

Email Contact:macross7_email_signature@yahoo.co.jp

Edited by Mari-ja

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilPCQjqd1i4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=ja&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilPCQjqd1i4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=ja&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Nice to meet you. Then, the signature activity is done because the sequel of Macross 7 has you of the fan that has been waited since before when wanting it on the 30th Macross anniversary the next work though it is a person of [makurosufan]. Founder's phosphorus [minmei] revives as it is with 0VA dynamite 7 in the work of Macross 7 as for the character because it is steady before, and it in no favor [no] the work on the 30th anniversary that changes the work name. You must be glad of putting of supervisor [aminotetsuro-] as well as the former work. However, because I wanted to do the signature activity for the creative staff of Macross to see ahead of that, this committee was started up. The agreement to the signature activity by all means.

signaturetv.jpg

Sample translation (signed) Site,

[/size][/color]

Group name:Signature promotion committee of seven Macross sequels

Email Contact:macross7_email_signature@yahoo.co.jp

Mari-Ja has posted before here.

They are posting from Japan and seems to inform people of some Macross related news items. All their English text seems to come from a Translator Program. Kinda hard to figure out what they want this time.

My guess is they want people to sign a petition for them to make more Macross 7.

49 episodes, 4 episode OVAs, 3 unaired TV episodes available and 1 movie which was double-billed with Macross Plus movie isn't enough?

If there will be a Macross 7 sequel it won't be about the original cast. Much like Max, Milia and Exsedol were background characters. Like Macross 7 Trash and Macross 7th Chord which have different protagonists.

Yeah.... when I saw "30 anniversary of Macross 7" I thought that I had gone into an extra long sleep last night and woke up 25 years in the future >_< .... and the same people are still posting on MWF.

Erm... shouldn't that be 17 years, or thereabouts? We're coming up on the 15th anniversary of Macross 7 afterall.

@ Mari-ja: try http://honyaku.nifty.com/ with short, simple sentences. Long, complex sentences translate badly with internet translation tools.

Edited by sketchley

I'm even more radical!

I think that Bandai needs to build a 1:1 VF-19 Kai fire Valkyrie, put Yoshiki Fukayama in it and blare Fire Bomber music NON STOP for EVER.

Pete

I have to get me some of these Fire Bomber CD's. Fans are nuts over it.

Mari-Ja has posted before here.

My guess is they want people to sign a petition for them to make more Macross 7.

Wow, I would like to have a face to face discussion with the person who wants more Macross 7.

Wow, I would like to have a face to face discussion with the person who wants more Macross 7

Unhappily for you - that would be me, but I'm also your biggest fan :)

A contradiction, you might say - but not really.

You see - Macross 7 lovers are FORBIDEN from hating on, trolling, or in any way bad-mouthing M7 haters. It's just NOT what Bassara would do. Also - it is kind of to be expected that if you LIKE Basara and share his values, then you kind of expect people to not like you and be against you :)

No need for a face to face discussion then - M7 lovers will convince you through the power of song, or, failing that, through the power of repetition...but once they start down the dark path of arguing with you or hating on you...they will forever be consumed by the forces of evil, and all hope will be lost.

Anyways - just look how much Bassara respected his enemies - he respected them more than his friends because he spent most of his time focused on how to break through the hatred and come to a common understanding with his enemies.

This should be the guiding light of most M7 fans - not getting annoyed when someone points out the obvious problems with the anime, like gay red robots that shoot speakers blaring J-pop.

M7 fans should embrace this criticism and, like mirrors, shine its' true inner beauty light back at their critics... but never get annoyed or pissy about it:)

So you can go ahead and rag on M7 - I will defend you!

Pete

Unhappily for you - that would be me, but I'm also your biggest fan :)

A contradiction, you might say - but not really.

You see - Macross 7 lovers are FORBIDEN from hating on, trolling, or in any way bad-mouthing M7 haters. It's just NOT what Bassara would do. Also

The only reason he doesn't is becuase he doesn't pay ANY attention to anything but his singing...

Yeah, but his singing isn't l'art pour l'art. It's not some etherial thing that exists for its' own sake, nor even for the sake of Bassara's ego.

His singing exists to move mountains - his singing exists to change people's hearts. His singing is oriented unto the Other.

Thus, Bassara is oblivious to particular people around him because...as he sings "Come on People...my soul for you!" ...

Bassara is totally empathetic to the greater whole of humanity - which sometimes makes him cold towards those near him.

On the OTHER hand - he isn't totally aloof. I mean - he DOES interact with Mylene and the others - it's just that usually Mylene is focused on not embarassing themselves in front of "important people," sticking to the schedule, and planning planning planning. Bassara is all about doing what is important rather than impressing important people, letting things happen in their own good time and not according to schedule, and improv, improv improv - or more accurately - flow from the heart.

So really - to say that Bassara is somehow totally not connected or concerned with people close to him isn't true.

He just has a totally different way of approaching things and nobody understands him until his music penetrates their hearts.

My point, aside from the "do as Bassara would do unto his enemies" was also to say that Agent One is totally cool for his passionate determination to fight against M7.

In fact - Agent One is kind of just like Bassara who is also passionate about convincing others to see his point of view.

Loads of similarities - probably why I like both of them :)

Pete

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

LOL :) Ok ok...I'll grant we're being a bit repetetive... but look - we already got ONE guy to want to go check out Fire Bomber's music just because we're so crazily persistant - see:

I have to get me some of these Fire Bomber CD's. Fans are nuts over it.

That proves this thread is not a regurgitated waste of time that simply rehashes the same ol' same ol'...

Although... sometimes I think my laptop could do with the same function that cell phones have for text messages - that is a stash of generic text messages that can quickly be sent like "busy, will call back" or "in the car" or "in a meeting"

My laptop could do with generic "Pro-Bassara argument" tags or something :)

Pete

I'm even more radical!

I think that Bandai needs to build a 1:1 VF-19 Kai fire Valkyrie, put Yoshiki Fukayama in it and blare Fire Bomber music NON STOP for EVER.

Pete

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter, and find out how I can help make this a reality :) Provided I get one of those Nekki Basara guitar replica's...

Edited by Keith

There might be only one guitar - but the power of the music that it plays is like a dynamite explosion that expands the universe beyond all known bounds, penetrates space and time and delivers us all to a higher plane of existance!

BOMBA!!!

Pete

who really needs to start an M7 fansite....

I'd love to see a new Macross 7 OAV or Movie. The new album is so good, would be fantastic to get an animated feature to go along with it.

Now that I think about it little Pedro should be around Ranka's age now. Elma and Billy should be adults now. Also a certain piano prodigy with a customised VF-9. (When is Macross 7th Chord set anyway?)

I'm gonna ask this guy to just type in Japanese so at least the MW translators can make sense of what he's saying. So far, I know he wants us to sign a petition for an M7 sequel, although the target is 1000 and has been going for quite a while and yet has only 200 with a month left.

Mari-jaさん、日本語で書き込みをしてください。このフォーラムでは数少ないが、一応「なんちゃって翻訳者」が何人かいらっしゃいますので、翻訳はその方々にお任せ下さい。その方がMari-jaさんの伝えたい内容がすぐに理解できるはずですよ。ネット上の翻訳ソフトはあまり頼りにならず、最悪の場合全く意味不明の内容へと変形していってしまうため、やめたほうが良いと思います。現状では、せっかく書いてくださった貴重な内容が伝え切れていないので無駄になっています。ですから(あまり長い文章だと逆に困るかもしれませんが!)これから遠慮なく日本語でよろしくお願いいたします。

ちなみにアバターでお分かりになったと思いますが、私もM7の大ファンですので署名に参加したいと思っております。よろしくお願いします。

:ph34r:この掲示板で10月17日(土)~10月18日(日)にマクロスクロスオーバーライブに参加された方いませんか。

一人のこの掲示板のメンバーのTochiroさんが行きました。

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...st&p=796883

Mari-jaさんも行きましたか?

Edited by Gubaba

Tochiroさん、自らのライブレポートはこちら:

http://tomplus.exblog.jp/12151511/

よろしければご覧下さい。

でも、このスレッドはライブの話しではなく、Mari-jaさんの署名がトピックなので、ライブはライブのスレッド内に(Gubabaさんが紹介したリンク)収まりましょう(ここの管理人さんたちがかなりそういうことに関して厳しいですので)。

Discussion is seeping over to the subject of the Crossover Live, let us keep this topic to the petition talk.