ANIME Figures and Statues

MaveRick

I would like to see that character. She would be cute. They should have just switched up and made the figures from the Metal Gear Solid character designer's artwork. So many people love his designs.

This one was probably mentioned pages ago, but just picked this up. I had no intention of getting it, but everytime I went by Anime Jungle and it was there, it grew on me. She's absolutely adorable. There's different characters out now, and a third on the way.

post-582-0-90637900-1449706316_thumb.jpg

This one was probably mentioned pages ago, but just picked this up. I had no intention of getting it, but everytime I went by Anime Jungle and it was there, it grew on me. She's absolutely adorable. There's different characters out now, and a third on the way.

Anabelle.jpg

Yeah shes lovely eh! I have her too and Peace Keeper Daisy and just pre ordered the 3rd girl in the series Fairy Garden Freesia. Just have no place to display any of my figures now..

Edited by spanner76

no idea who this is, and it's only listed on ami's japan-site as of this posting...

http://www.amiami.jp/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-015757

edit: up on their english-site now:

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-015757

1/6 (260mm) scale

may/16 release

fully castoff-enabled.

well, except for the stocking and the shoes...

post-263-0-81267200-1450139655_thumb.jpg

Edited by treatment

I reckon Mike needs moar tentacled sword-wielding busty warrioress...

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-014738

1/6 (265mm)

fully castoff-enabled

:bump:

Nice. But I'd also like to see a figure that has her caught, and at the mercy of the tentacle creature. Just saying...

speaking of scale, this is the first time I've really thought, 'dammit, this doesn't go with anything I own'

I generally go for big figures but that usually means 1/6~1/5 scale. she's gonna be so big next to my other PVC figures, but she's gonna look like a dwarf next to my Dolls.

<_< first world figure problems

Edited by anime52k8

she's big enough to display on her own, say, the dining table? ;)

my scale discipline is also being challenged. i try to stay 1/6 to 1/8, but recently i'm being tempted to go bigger on one end, and towards smaller non-scale offerings on the other.

in another case of impulse buy, i got this when it went on clearance:

FIGURE-005581.jpg

not realizing how big it was at the time, but at least now i have an excuse to get big Yoko :p

i'm toying with the idea of a custom cabinet for my risque stuff. the glass will have one-way film like you find on car windows. it's supposed to look like a mirror dresser until the lights inside are turned on. you guys think it'll work?

you know what would be the coolest display setup ever? Glass cabinets with switchable smart film coatings. it would probably be expensive, but that would be really cool having the glass go from clear to fully opaque at the push of a button.

And the electronics in me is wondering how hard it would be to strip and repurpose the LCD panel in a television for a "smart glass" panel .

Once you strip the enclosure and backlight, Black screen = opaque, white screen = transparent. Have to build a decent frame for it so it doesn't look like you have a busted TV tucked in the corner, of course.

On-topic, I feel like that Yoko should have flames on the bunny suit, like her bikini top did.

Edited by JB0

I noticed that Nono's beside Yoko...no release date for that?

Does Freeing plan on doing a set of Gainax girls in bunny uniforms?

Kinda reminds me of the onsen episode of Gurren-Lagann. Where's Rei?

Nice. But I'd also like to see a figure that has her caught, and at the mercy of the tentacle creature. Just saying...

There is a Queen's Blade I think figure that's like that.

I want a re-release of the real version of her. I hate it when I debate getting a figure only to see her reach high prices.

• 2 weeks later...