ANIME Figures and Statues

MaveRick

hmmm she's quite nice! boobs are little on the big side for my liking but she's still not bad at all! :D

not sure which color I prefer though.. probably would go with the black. And its a little cheaper! ^_^

She kinda looks like a Jessica Nigri cosplay don't you think!? ;)

Edited by spanner76

hmmm she's quite nice! boobs are little on the big side for my liking...

HERESY!!!!!

The only thing too big about her are her hips and her clothes...

• 2 weeks later...

NEW STUFF!!!

the newest member of the Seven deadly sins line, Astaroth, has arrived. that brings my collection to 6 core figures and two variants.

22735293066_1cd25acd16_b.jpg

Astaroth, the Image of Melancholy by Michael Ringot, on Flickr

22140183733_5fed7d6c3f_b.jpg

Astaroth, the Image of Melancholy by Michael Ringot, on Flickr

I think Satan is still my favorite, but I Astaroth's outfit is just darling.

Anyways, DOLLS!!!

22735291736_615da8385a_b.jpg

She's a little big... by Michael Ringot, on Flickr

22747754132_57ebd489d3_b.jpg

Lily by Michael Ringot, on Flickr

22140177113_288878023f_b.jpg

Sisters by Michael Ringot, on Flickr

So now I have two. I've actually had the Dollfie Dream for something like 5 years but never finished her until just now. (I originally bought her with an unpainted head and botched that horribly). getting a smart doll made me want to finally get a proper head and wig to finish off my original DD.

that looks so good, but I don't want to wait. I'm gonna stick with silver.

I'd love to see him sculpt Fujiko Mine.

Just for claricfication, Oda Non is the artist. his stuff is sexy.

hIE1446639905.jpeg

Edited by anime52k8

Have I ever mentioned how much I like Oda Non's work, because his stuff is awesome.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-014738&page=top

FIGURE-014738_zpswhtknrf8.jpg

And this one isn't up for preorder yet, but look at her:

hIE1446625230_zps24oppl0e.jpeg

that's just super sexy.

I have to look up Oda Non. Any links? I like the fact that she's actually putting up a fight against the sea creature. I might have to get this one.

The bottom one has a nice paint job.

I like the red. Kind of a Christmas Bunny look. I wasn't crazy about the original color.

So I really don't know anything about these types of products with regards to either quality or pricing, but I thought this was an amusing crossing of the streams with a couple recent subjects.

https://otakumode.com/shop/5614eb9cc20124a763180f72/The-Seven-Deadly-Sins-Leviathan-1-3-Scale-Hybrid-Active-Figure?utm_source=ad&utm_medium=criteo&utm_campaign=ad_crt_5614eb9cc20124a763180f72

aeef09e142fd4a42b0b2151fb7c29d2d.jpg

Azone 1/3 dolls are based on Obitsu 50cm bodies. the internal skeleton is the same as the ones used by Yamato/arcadia for their VFM50/Angel philia lines. the Yamato/Arcadia ones had custom vinyl body parts to give them a more extreme look, where as Azone uses completely stock Obitsu bodies with custom heads.

Compared to Volks Dollfie dreams or smart dolls (which I have) they're noticeably shorter (50cm vs 60cm) and have more prominent joints. Specifically in the case of Azone they also have rooted hair and painted eyes, where as DDs have interchangeable acrylic eyes and use wigs.

Dollfies are arguably better dolls and can be more easily customized, but if you just want a large doll of a specific character Azone's are nice.

I've been thinking about getting Leviathan since they announced her, but I haven't decided yet. I don't really like the painted eyes, and I've been thinking about getting another DD (it would be really expensive to get both). I do like the character though.

Edited by anime52k8

So I really don't know anything about these types of products with regards to either quality or pricing, but I thought this was an amusing crossing of the streams with a couple recent subjects.

https://otakumode.com/shop/5614eb9cc20124a763180f72/The-Seven-Deadly-Sins-Leviathan-1-3-Scale-Hybrid-Active-Figure?utm_source=ad&utm_medium=criteo&utm_campaign=ad_crt_5614eb9cc20124a763180f72

aeef09e142fd4a42b0b2151fb7c29d2d.jpg

wow 1/3 scale would be huge! She's quite cute too! But sheesh she's a pricey thing eh!

wow 1/3 scale would be huge! She's quite cute too! But sheesh she's a pricey thing eh!

I think 1/3 scale is the terminus point of figure collecting. It's also what happens after you've bought some many $300+ valks that you stop thinking those are expensive.

BTW, I always get a laugh at the buttcrack window on the Saber bride outfit.

now up for pre-o at ami:

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-015092

4/16 release-date.

Already ordered through hlj. :p

Btw, this is the dollfie I was thinking of getting.

http://volksusastore.com/webstores/dollfie/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=4260