ANIME Figures and Statues

MaveRick

I must resist temptation; gotta save up for that Oda Non bunny girl with the vibrators on her boobs...

Edited by myk

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That face and that figure are so sweet and sexy.  I guess you don't always need DDD boobs to make an attractive figure...

11 minutes ago, myk said:

That face and that figure are so sweet and sexy.  I guess you don't always need DDD boobs to make an attractive figure...

for me personally, I have never found big boobs attractive at all but we'll stay on topic..

I'm so very tempted to pre-order one of these figures but its a tough thing to think about as I told myself I won't be buying these figures anymore.. 

If you want to avoid ordering figures you'll need to stay out of this thread.  That's what I do when I need to cool it with ordering figures for a while to let the wallet heal.  I'm probably going to order that figure you linked to though...

Edited by myk

very true. Which I have been doing anyways but this particular figure I accidentally stumbled across whilst looking for a 1:18 car at amiami.. its almost like I'm being teased or tortured by it! 

I still have a handful of figures left boxed away which I guess I could sell off and make an exception for this figure! but that I'll have do some serious consideration over.

I don't know about you but I can't part with any of my collectibles, especially the girl-figures...

I gave away/traded all but two of my Macross girl figures as I wanted to focus only on the Valkyries instead. I had always thought I wouldn't ever be able to let them go but I found it was much easier than I had expected. Which gets me thinking that I will let go of a few others non Macross girl figures I still have. Will I get the Kaeda Takagaki figure remains to be seen..

But she is gorgeous though!

• 3 weeks later...

SHE'S FOR SALE!!!:yahoo:

:ohttps://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/21143-the-seven-heavenly-virtues-chuugi-no-zou-michael-limited-edition.html :o

Agon1495678419.jpeg.59e027b362ea306246d050e91edc5082.jpeg

JUST LOOK AT HOW CUTE SHE IS I JUST WANNA PINCH HER CHEEKS OHMYGODDDD!!!!! :angel:

Agon1495678405.jpeg.6f044613393e8c56b273f8ba5c912061.jpeg

Why must your release date be so far away? :sad:

also avialable with a light up base for way too much money :shok:

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/21144-the-seven-heavenly-virtues-chuugi-no-zou-michael-chuugi-no-fukuin-set-limited-edition.html

On 2017-03-06 at 5:39 PM, Major Focker said:

still, 35cm is pretty sizeable, so i'll make the most of this and hunt for a replacement Zoro figure. thing is, i'm not too familiar with POP. can anyone here recommend a similarly posed Zoro figure? maybe 1/10 or 1/12 scale? appreciate any tips/leads.

Tsume has recently started making 1/12 fix-posed figures in their Standing Character line. So far there's only Naruto and Fairy Tail characters, but if you're lucky they may make One Piece characters in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

so I'm trying to decide if I want to buy this. I really like this figure, but technically I already own it. I bought it second hand a while ago without a box and without the option parts. I'd really like to have a sparkly new and complete one but I don't know what to do with the one I already have. anybody have any thoughts?

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-031172&page=top

• 4 weeks later...

Order date: 03-1-2016; Ship date: 07-17-2017. Jesus christ Orchid Seed.

Anyways, here she is, Sin 9 of 7. Belial

36003856552_1385a1fb15_k.jpgBelial, the Image of Vainglory by Michael Ringot, on Flickr

36003853332_386dd22635_k.jpgBelial, the Image of Vainglory by Michael Ringot, on Flickr

36003848202_3e944ca0c6_k.jpgBelial, the Image of Vainglory by Michael Ringot, on Flickr

35332790264_54de2702d0_k.jpgBelial, the Image of Vainglory by Michael Ringot, on Flickr

And Now, I have all 9 characters. although I don't have the original color, pedestal based version of Leviathan, Asmodeus and beelzebub so I need those 3 before I can say I'm done.

4 hours ago, JetJockey said:

This is the first time I've heard of Kekko Kamen but this is a hot and expensive figure. I'm going to check out the anime. The pictures are kind of NSFW so link only.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-032090

One of my favs to showcase on the ecchi and fanservice panel I run at anime conventions. It's basically a gag anime that's only 3 episodes long meant to be a parody of Kamen Rider. Don't exppect much plot developmen but it is entertaining for what it is. There is also a live action film trilogy of it. :p

MaxFactory and Amakuni both had Iowa's on display at Wonderfest and oh my god guys, look how beautiful they are. The Amakuni version is exactly the big, fully armed/undamaged figure I've been wanting since Iowa was introduced, plus the pose is super cute. The MaxFactory though is just absolutely adorable and perfect. Those thights man...:wub:

I can't wait to have both.

TheKillerAngel1501375637.thumb.jpeg.1914799871fc3f3a4b4fbf3bd8f6a228.jpegTheKillerAngel1501431749.thumb.jpeg.0b34249d1e6ef8c34ee3e8ab590559e4.jpegBadWolfVindici1501412787.thumb.jpeg.6b20c50f6e5cf10b6af2aa1b7c078c70.jpeg

DF8fNEPVoAAMZ0U.thumb.jpg.673aec8a2bd6262eea7f363faf93d1f4.jpg

Edited by anime52k8

also, Following up on something from Last wonderfest: The gigantic Oda Non bunny girl is painted... AND SHE HAS FRIENDS NOW! :o

These are gonna be so expensive but I think I need them all.

Selvaria1501389507.thumb.jpeg.e6954fc1814567d6b05bb0e97d7a4f7b.jpegSelvaria1501389573.jpeg.1b21a22c9c8d9c160959513ac173c795.jpeg

6 hours ago, anime52k8 said:

also, Following up on something from Last wonderfest: The gigantic Oda Non bunny girl is painted... AND SHE HAS FRIENDS NOW! :o

*snip*

Oh my, they look gorgeous. How tall/what scale are they?

Edited by Scyla

1 hour ago, Scyla said:

Oh my, they look gorgeous. How tall/what scale are they?

Not sure. They haven't listed that info yet but rough estimate would be 1/4 scale and between 16~18 inches tall.

One of these days I'm going to find a good ship girl. You would think I would like the US girl. I like the red, white, and blue. But her pose or setup don't get me.

I did see a ship girl holding an aircraft landing strip. I'll see if I can find her again or if someone here remembers her. She was holding it in her left arm. That might be the best one of these ship girls I've seen. The monster versions are interesting but so far not for me.

On 7/31/2017 at 7:07 AM, anime52k8 said:

Selvaria1501389507.thumb.jpeg.e6954fc1814567d6b05bb0e97d7a4f7b.jpegSelvaria1501389573.jpeg.1b21a22c9c8d9c160959513ac173c795.jpeg

I think the one on the left is the best. But these are too much for me. I love the fishnets and blue on the middle girl too.

30 minutes ago, JetJockey said:

One of these days I'm going to find a good ship girl. You would think I would like the US girl. I like the red, white, and blue. But her pose or setup don't get me.

I did see a ship girl holding an aircraft landing strip. I'll see if I can find her again or if someone here remembers her. She was holding it in her left arm. That might be the best one of these ship girls I've seen. The monster versions are interesting but so far not for me.

Saratoga?

14d.png