ANIME Figures and Statues

MaveRick

she looks cute ^_^ :edit: don't know if I'll actually get her, but I put in a preorder just in case I can't resist the bunny butt.

btw, I bought Lucifer, bunny Asmodeus, and Belphagor from AmiAmi because I want a full set.

Edited by anime52k8

For you anime... RAH Elsa

FIGURE-012734.jpg

I saw theme go up, I wasn't sure where to post about it though. they're expensive but I think I NEED them. (Anna went up at the same time BTW, her scolding face is so adorable).

post-4286-0-81878200-1437841116_thumb.jpg

Edited by anime52k8

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted this today at TD:

MADOKA AYUKAWA!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

http://toysdaily.com/discuz/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=242233&extra=page%3D1&page=1

Some of you are prolly too young to remember Madoka Ayukawa.

Most likely some were not even yet born when she was the hotness.

Madoka's always been very defined, so damn pretty, so damn fine sexy and never anorexic in both the manga and the anime versions.

At any rate, seems like WAVE is gonna release a BQ of her in 1/10 scale.

Not into BQ, but I might get it if they get her sculpted just right.

That said, I'm already having issues with the cheeks on the grey prototype, as well as the rather anorexic body sculpt.

post-263-0-24705900-1440450429_thumb.jpg

post-263-0-73990100-1440450435_thumb.jpg

post-263-0-41086400-1440451466_thumb.jpg

Edited by treatment

Crickey! That's some epic cameltoe.

It sure is eh! Dont get me wrong i love a little toe as its nice to show off a womans finer assets but that figure is a bit overdone. Its a shame as the figure is quite lovely but that excessive details spoils it..

Edited by spanner76

MORE SATAN!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/13450-the-seven-deadly-sins-satan-ao-no-koromo-ver-limited-edition.html

post-4286-0-33061800-1440645694_thumb.jpeg

The red is already perfect, and a lot of people don't like it but I love this recolor and the sculpt is good enough to own two. She's like a Valkyrie now. With pretty blue eyes. :wub: :wub: :wub:

post-4286-0-05505500-1440646378_thumb.jpeg

Edited by anime52k8

Man, I'd love that last one. Especially with that cape.

I wish the too-small swimsuit wasn't a too-small swimsuit because it's an awesome style, but the, shall we say, clinginess of the outfit is just a TINY bit ridiculous.

And it's TOTALLY out of character!(he said as if anyone in this thread cares about in-characterness)