WHAT'S CURRENTLY SHIPPING OR SHIPPING ISSUES...

pondo

I've never ordered from HLJ before, my card was charged for the VF-0A today, so how long does there process take until shipment? The item is in stock.

AFAIK, if you're using EMS, it might take about a week or so, from the moment you press the "buy this" button to when it arrives at your doorstep.

For SAL, the VF-11B I bought took about two weeks (or was it three weeks?) to arrive.

As I understand it, FED-EX is by far the fastest and most expensive. But depending on your country's tax system, FED-EX might be a good choice, since it pays for any import taxes on your behalf and sends the item(s) straight to your doorstep, and bills the charges for the taxes to you.

I've never ordered from HLJ before, my card was charged for the VF-0A today, so how long does there process take until shipment? The item is in stock.

I can bet that you will receive a shipping confirmation mail the next week, probably moonday or tuesday, HLJ seems to be shipping all orders around those days. No matter when you placed your order.

See, that just annoys me. I know I clicked the FedEx option, and they still went with EMS... maybe it got mixed up since they charged me for shipping, then removed it again.

Oh well, this is actually the first time they shipped EMS directly to LA instead of San Francisco, so it might get here a bit quicker now that it's in the country.

Strange. The only one I could find was Klan. http://www.over-drive-inc.com/shop/macross-frontior-clan-clan-pvc-figure-from-macross-frontier-ichban-kuji-premium-p-347.html

By following the breadcrumbs on the page (clicking Macross "Frontior") took me back to the main listing for MF figures where they had both Ranka and Sheryl listed for $50.99 as well. These seem to be gone. So it may have been an error on their part and I'll be issued a refund or I bought the last Sheryl and Ranka figures.

Well, so far so good. No refunds issued and got an update this morning with an EMS tracking number! ^_^

Looks like I bought the last Ranka and Sheryl statues they had!

I can bet that you will receive a shipping confirmation mail the next week, probably moonday or tuesday, HLJ seems to be shipping all orders around those days. No matter when you placed your order.

Ok so they just received my payment on Tuesday. So they're gonna wait till next week to ship it?! They dont ship the item once payment is received? <_<

See, that just annoys me. I know I clicked the FedEx option, and they still went with EMS... maybe it got mixed up since they charged me for shipping, then removed it again.

Oh well, this is actually the first time they shipped EMS directly to LA instead of San Francisco, so it might get here a bit quicker now that it's in the country.

It specifically said in the Terms and conditions of the sale that they reserve the right to use whatever "express" shipping method they choose regardless of what you request. they're using whatever method is cheaper.

Received a confirmation e-mail for my VF-22S like 5 days ago..and NOTHING sense....Every time I check my order status it says they are "processing and getting ready to ship" Only today the website is down for maintenance.... <_< I want my VF-22!! AmiAmi and freakin OD NEVER took this long!

It specifically said in the Terms and conditions of the sale that they reserve the right to use whatever "express" shipping method they choose regardless of what you request. they're using whatever method is cheaper.

Very true, I forget that too often. I guess what puzzles me is that the only other time I've gotten FedEx from HLJ, it was during another free shipping sale.

It probably has something to do with EMS being 20% off at the moment, but since it was free shipping I didn't look at the rates when I ordered.

Either way, it's almost here, and then my V2 1/60 collection will be complete! ^_^

After receiving a crappy VF-0S "reissue" with QC problems and being pissed off, I went a bit mad and used my credit card and went on an ordering frenzy. No I didn't tell the wife but she will find out soon enough. I actually got home at the time as the mailman for the Vf-0 but it will be hard to do this for all 3 packages. Hope she doesn't kill be or worse...but I need Macross to live! Anyways, here is my order:

1) 1/48 VF-1S hikaru from angolz.com shipping by HKM Hong Kong mail or whatever

2) 1/60 YF-19 double nuts from Ebay. was a "but it now" same HKM

3) DX VF-25F Tornado from HLJ. (I got the last one) ^_^ Fed-EX

I have ordered from HLJ before and they are good. I ordered a 1/60 VF-1J super pack by FED-EX and loved their packaging and speedyness. As for angloz and Ebay I don't know what to expect. If I'm still alive in the upcoming week I'll tell y'all how it turned out.

Edited by Muzaffar

What does this mean? "Departure from inward office of exchange".

Does that mean my item's been cleared by customs and is on its way to me?

It means it's arrived at the destination country's office. May or may not be presented to customs.

BTW, do post office couriers work on Saturdays?

Probably depends on your local post office. Mine does (Australia).

What does this mean? "Departure from inward office of exchange".

Does that mean my item's been cleared by customs and is on its way to me?

BTW, do post office couriers work on Saturdays?

"Departure from inward office of exchange" means that it has left the customs office that it went to after arriving in the country. Now it is heading to your local post office, but it may have to go through additional sorting facilities depending on how far away you are from where it entered the country.

USPS delivers Saturdays as well, don't know about other countries.

Just got my re-issue VF-1J w/ Armor Parts from Over-Drive. Took all of 3 days from the date I paid for it to arrive to my doorstep earlier this morning. :)

HLJ always has been notoriously slower to process orders and ship then other overseas web-shops. But I like that they've been around for so long...it's a comfort factor when I order from them.

-b.

That makes three of us, and there's no invoice pdf either. I wonder wonder what's up with that?

I have the 1D invoice. Shipped 3 days ago via EMS. Didn't know but the tracking number is next to the PDF link on the shipped invoices page.

Looks like my VF22 Sturmvogel left HLJ on the 18th and arrived at JFK NY on 19th.

Detailed Results:

Bullet Inbound International Arrival, June 19, 2010, 3:14 pm, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

Bullet Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Bullet Foreign International Dispatch, June 18, 2010, 9:38 pm, TOKYO INT CONTAINER 1, JAPAN

Bullet Foreign Arrival at Outward Office, June 18, 2010, 8:58 pm, TOKYO INT CONTAINER 1, JAPAN

Bullet Foreign Acceptance, June 18, 2010, 3:07 pm, JAPAN

Edited by Gunpod71

I have the 1D invoice. Shipped 3 days ago via EMS. Didn't know but the tracking number is next to the PDF link on the shipped invoices page.

HLJ finally added the invoice to my -1D purchase today. Still no email shipping confirmation, though, despite the fact that it's been shipped out three days ago via EMS.

I officially will never order from HLJ ever again. I tracked my package earlier, it was scheduled for tomorrow but you know I got anxious, it says delivery attempted today at 8am, delivery failed due to incorrect address. I call fedex, it turns out HLJ sent my package with just my city, state, zip code, my name, and the word office on it, though my email shipping confirmation has my entire address and even more importantly my god damn apartment numbers on it! I have no idea what they were thinking but for how much I paid this is completely unprofessional and easily one of the biggest most idiotic blunders it has ever been my misfortune of being involved in.

Ooh man, I'm sorry to hear that! :(

I'm still waiting on my shipment from Overdrive. Something curious has occurred, however. According to the updates on my account, my figurines have been shipped and they've provided me with an EMS tracking number.

When checking the tracking number on the Japan Post site or USPS, it shows up as non-recognized. I've emailed them about it Friday night and waiting to hear a response. I've had a great experience with them when I ordered my Hikaru VF-1S, so I'm cutting them a ton of slack.

The bad EMS # is a bit of a puzzler though. <_<

HLJ is holding yet another Paypal shipping sale - 70% off any shipping between 10am JST 22nd and 6pm JST 24th June. Doesn't mention any caveats about limited stock like the previous one. Could be a good opportunity if you missed the last.

HLJ is holding yet another Paypal shipping sale - 70% off any shipping between 10am JST 22nd and 6pm JST 24th June. Doesn't mention any caveats about limited stock like the previous one. Could be a good opportunity if you missed the last.

the 0S is really tepmting! i already have one, but bought it used and its been panel-lined. might just have to get one with that shipping promo they got!

HLJ is holding yet another Paypal shipping sale - 70% off any shipping between 10am JST 22nd and 6pm JST 24th June.

Just before the VF-1S TV ver. release, what a coincidence <_< .

Thanks for the heads up. Ordered the VF-1D now that it's back in stock. Just waiting for my confirmation email! B))

This is my first order with HLJ.com. I chose FedEx for shipping. Still waiting to hear back from Overdrive regarding my EMS tracking number. :mellow:

Edited by Damaramu