WHAT'S CURRENTLY SHIPPING OR SHIPPING ISSUES...

pondo

Waiting for 3 flexistands (3 lengths), macross plus trio of GNU-DOUs, and 4 yamato mighty block 1s from the recent HLJ free shipping deal.

Just shipped Tuesday... not sure if it can rach by this Friday...... I sure am hoping....

Edited by BlueMax

I'm waiting for a 1/60 Olive Drab Tomahawk from Overdrive. It should be here in a few days...

As far as the VE-1 goes, I think he just means that he's preordered it and is patiently awaiting its release. :)

Edited by Cyclone Trooper

I can't remember a time in my life when I wasn't waiting for a package. That has especially been true over the last two years.

For now, I'm waiting on a zillion Mastergrade Gundams, the vast majority of which I won't remember, let alone build.

The ones I will build are:

RX-78-2 version 2.0

Gouf (Rambl Rah's) version 2.0

Zeta Gundam version 2.0

and POSSIBLY

Zaku II (green) version 2.0

also possibly lookingo to built the MkII AEUG colors...I kind of like it...

But mainly I'm sticking to MSG mecha, particularly the v 2.0. After constructing the GM version 2.0...I was so floored at the accuracy combined with the very good resemblence to the original line art/anime that I just had to get more of them.

Version 2.0s seem to be very popular in both Gundam and Macross nowadays :)

I'm sure curious what - if anything - the 3.0 will bring with it?

Pete

Pete

just a nooby observation going on here.....but there are some rich forumites around here!!!!!!

(or some with a serious addiction;) )

It's a healthy mixture of both. :lol: You'd be shocked at how some on here can outright purchase entire cases of these $150+ Valkyries. Granted, I'm not one of those lucky few, but I don't think my wife would allow an influx of Macross collectibles of that magnitude.

Well, I don't have really expensive man/boy hobbies like cars or guns or motorcycles so in contrast a hundred bucks here and there seems cheap.

And I explained to my wife this way, "Honey, no cop is ever gonna knock on the door and tell you I was in a horrible valkyrie related accident."

Well, I don't have really expensive man/boy hobbies like cars or guns or motorcycles so in contrast a hundred bucks here and there seems cheap.

And I explained to my wife this way, "Honey, no cop is ever gonna knock on the door and tell you I was in a horrible valkyrie related accident."

Amen. My GF told me long ago that she'll never tell me what I can and can't do but that she'd appreciate me never getting into motorcycles (she's worked with law enforcement for a long time and had to deal with such fun activities as measuring how far apart different body parts of one biker have made it in a traffic collision). In my youth I built a road race Lingenfelter Corvette (Now THAT was an expensive hobby). These days I'm content to play with toys and nobody is complaining. That said... I get the feeling I'm going to be selling a bunch of toys off in the closet to make some room and free up some cash for future purchases.

I took a few quick snaps for you pondo. Forgive my photos, I have a relatively fancy camera I just bought and have no clue what I'm doing with it yet. The trip to the Balloon Fiesta this past weekend did not get me as comfortable with it as I would have liked.

The last two pics are examples of the old and new crotch systems. Everybody keeps talking about it but nobody has really shown the difference up close (that I have seen.) I like it, it holds MUCH better in battloid mode and it's far easier to manage when transforming to/from battloid.

LV1.jpg

LV2.jpg

lv3.jpg

lv4.jpg

C1.jpg

C2.jpg

I took a few quick snaps for you pondo. Forgive my photos, I have a relatively fancy camera I just bought and have no clue what I'm doing with it yet. The trip to the Balloon Fiesta this past weekend did not get me as comfortable with it as I would have liked.

The last two pics are examples of the old and new crotch systems. Everybody keeps talking about it but nobody has really shown the difference up close (that I have seen.) I like it, it holds MUCH better in battloid mode and it's far easier to manage when transforming to/from battloid.

Can you dress up the low viz with tv fastpacks and post more pictures in fighter and battroid modes in this thread so that we won't ruin the OP?

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...0&start=280

Can you dress up the low viz with tv fastpacks and post more pictures in fighter and battroid modes in this thread so that we won't ruin the OP?

I would love to indulge you but I don't own that many Valks and I don't own any TV Fast packs. I intended to take advantage of the sale at Over Drive but then I got laid-off so my purchase options dropped to zero. All I have are the movie Packs that came with my 1A Hikaru.

Also waiting for 2 packages from HLJ, but neither has any Macross in it.

The first (a Super HCM Pro Zaku and a Banpresto GM) were shipped via SAL FORTY (40) days ago. I still don't understand why it always takes close to NINETY (90) days to ship stuff from HLJ in Japan to the PHILIPPINES (!) via SAL!? :blink:

The other (DMZ Strikedog) was ordered during HLJ's free EMS shipping promo, and so was shipped rather quickly. Unfortunately, it has been "In Customs" since Oct.2. <_<