WHAT'S CURRENTLY SHIPPING OR SHIPPING ISSUES...

pondo

Still waiting for my VE-1. The tracking status has been "Awaiting presentation to customs commissioner" since the 21st. <_<

I already whined about it in the two-seaters thread, may as well whine about it here too.

I am having the same problem as you, the next thing I know they already returned the package to HLJ, damn usps. Let me know if yours show up since we are in the same area. I have to contact HLJ for my package.

Well, new month, time for another order. ^_^ Time for M&M part one.

Green Beta Fighter MPC. I know, it's Robotech, not Macross. Still stoked.

Also a 1:60 VF-1A Max (TV), and a VF-0S + Ghost. Which is Macross related.

well..I know it's not macross but I just got a matchbox diecast star trek enterprise from ebay and it's a piece of crap. The nacelles are both bent, the saucer section is off kilter and it's loose.

and it's only about 10% die-cast......

just needed to vent.

well..I know it's not macross but I just got a matchbox diecast star trek enterprise from ebay and it's a piece of crap. The nacelles are both bent, the saucer section is off kilter and it's loose.

and it's only about 10% die-cast......

just needed to vent.

I'm guessing you got the Motion Picture version (or -A model).. that's probably the worst offering in that series really. Lousy construction, stupid use of die-cast, and the perpetually out of line nacelles.

Others from that series were much better. I'd recommend the Reliant, it's one of the better ones (nearly all metal too). I've also heard good things about the BoP.

I'm waiting on some stuff but why is "package" in quotes? Makes it sound like a euphemism.

Anyway I'm waiting on:

Shipped:

1/60 Armored Ozma

1/60 Elintseeker

Alto armor plus figure

City Commander armor parts

City Commander weapons set

G3 Trailer

Aerialbot Appendage set

Ranka with the buns

About to ship:

Virgin Road 1D

TF USB Ravage

Waiting for anime-export to ship my ve-1 still. Everything is already paid for and kinda left in the dark if they even have it in stock or waiting for stock, I don't know. No one has responded to my emails. If its not in stock and they're waiting, that's fine, I just want to guess an ETA so I know when to be home.

I'm guessing you got the Motion Picture version (or -A model).. that's probably the worst offering in that series really. Lousy construction, stupid use of die-cast, and the perpetually out of line nacelles.

Others from that series were much better. I'd recommend the Reliant, it's one of the better ones (nearly all metal too). I've also heard good things about the BoP.

Thanks man!

I love die cast ships but that -A model was a real piece of crap. Anyway, I don't really want to collect a lot of trek, but I'd really like a slick, detailed enterprise -A that's about 8" long. I'll keep looking. I think Art asylum makes a nice one that I might get.

Once again, sorry for the non-macross discussion

Maybe thinking of getting this but was wondering, should I get that or wait for max and milia vf22?

Gamlin's scheme looks better to me but there is something about the aces I can't resist. Help me to decide!

Get all 3.....they look great together! But for me anything black is a must have......

Edited by Dashgtr

Assuming you have the funds for it, go for it. :ph34r:

I'm already planning on getting a VF-1D next month, and a VF-11C later... I'll get the M&Ms first I think. I'd love to wait for sales on them, but I dunno if these'll last that long.

And I'm still debating getting a YF-19/YF-21 pair. :huh: I still really don't care for the YF-19 that much, but at the same time, I seriously doubt they'll redo it again, so this might be as good as it gets. I'll probably just have to scratch build one in 1/48 at some point.

Edited by Chronocidal

• 2 weeks later...