More :rolleyes:

K-Drama & K-Pop.

I liked K-pop a lot when I was in college. After BoA became a hit, though, it seemed a like a lot of labels were ditching their established acts to sign young girls in the hopes of finding the next BoA.

If I had to pick one all-time favorite K-pop group, I think I'd go with the S#arp.

All 6 Star Wars film, including The Phantom Menace.

Jar-Jar.

The Original Battlestar Galatica.

Buck Rogers in the 25 Century.

Knight Rider

A-Team

Tenspeed and Brownshoe.

Benson.

The Thunderbirds (the puppets not the live action).

Hawaii 5-0

and the greatest show of all time: MAGNUM P.I. ^_^

Holy poo, I forgot Magnum. That show rocks!

Enjoy listening to actors with distinct voices regardsless of the quality of the movie like

Morgan freeman

Alan Rickman

Whoopi Goldberg

R. Lee Ermey

Antony Hopkins

Kevin Spacey

As for movies, Resident Evil is a guilty pleasure:

Eerie soundtrack by Marilyn Manson, Collin Salmons voice and Mila Jovovich as eye candy.

Robotech. Doubly guilty since I enjoy it much more than Macross ^_^

Yeah, you have been saying that for years. I figured by now you would have seen Macross. (which you obviously haven't)

Flipping people off in such a subtle manner I get away with it.

Flipping people off in a flagrant and obvious fashion, usually with a loud explanation of what the recipient has done to offend me punctuated crude slang and assertions that the offender might be intellectually challenged.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone else liked the movie "Behind Enemy Lines"? I just realized that every time it's on, I have to watch it through. The scene where the F-18 tries to beat 2 SAM's is just very slickly done - the movie has just the right combination of character, special effects, and story. This was at the height of the matrix bullet time OMGSLOWMOTIONIZAWESOME era, but the visuals in behind enemy lines, although borrowing heavily from the bullet time concept, never felt cliche'd and overused.

Anyone else liked the movie "Behind Enemy Lines"? I just realized that every time it's on, I have to watch it through. The scene where the F-18 tries to beat 2 SAM's is just very slickly done - the movie has just the right combination of character, special effects, and story. This was at the height of the matrix bullet time OMGSLOWMOTIONIZAWESOME era, but the visuals in behind enemy lines, although borrowing heavily from the bullet time concept, never felt cliche'd and overused.

I love that F-18 sequence. I actually like the movie, it has fairly good cinematography and suspense. What ruins it is the totally ridiculous ending.

I like her too. Stupid fun, like a Van Damme movie.

I'm not normally inclined to like pop tarts, but there's something about the blending of musical styles combined with her total lack of sanity that I find strangely entertaining.

Van Damme does not make movies, he makes big-budget split demonstrations.

He only did the splits in 2 movies.. Time Cop and I bet you can't think of the other one. Van Damme makes fun movies.

Anyone see that one movie of his, where he plays a washed up, over the hill "Van Damme" and is on his way back to France when he becomes involved in a bank robbery and he's forced to become a real action hero? That sounds awesome, lol...

I'm not normally inclined to like pop tarts, but there's something about the blending of musical styles combined with her total lack of sanity that I find strangely entertaining.

Gaga did a few interviews when she did the promo circuit here a few months back and she was really annoying. EVERY question she was asked she would say "Well what do you think about that" to the interviewer. I'm indifferent to her music.

Taksraven

Anyone see that one movie of his, where he plays a washed up, over the hill "Van Damme" and is on his way back to France when he becomes involved in a bank robbery and he's forced to become a real action hero? That sounds awesome, lol...

JCVD... yes I did see it, and it was pretty cool.

I was cleaning out a closet and I found a box of Jpop CDs I'd collected in college. Mostly before Utada Hikaru came on the scene and Jpop was more dance and electronica than R&B or what passes for pop here in the States... back when half of what was on Japan's music charts could be traced in some form to Tetsuya Komuro. Some of it, like MAX, had me wondering what the heck I was thinking, but some of it was really good. So much so that I'm going to say that Globe is a guilty pleasure.

Yep.. Did you actually know it, or did you google it?

With the advent of Cloud Computing, the average human looses more and more of their own natural ability to think, remember, and solve problems. Half of my co-workers will probably not be able to figure out the way to drive home if their GPS went down.

Kids these day don't do homework anymore... they just plagiarize it from teh interwebz.

Google is the problem.

Welcome to skynet.