Is that an Airwolf I see on the right shoulder?

Yes. Looks like Optimus Prime main body, General Lee and Airwolf for arms, a VF-1S head, He-Man sword, Back to the Future license plate, A-Team van and Ecto-1 Ghostbusters car for legs.

Yes, I am officially old!!!

Yes. Looks like Optimus Prime main body, General Lee and Airwolf for arms, a VF-1S head, He-Man sword, Back to the Future license plate, A-Team van and Ecto-1 Ghostbusters car for legs.

Yes, I am officially old!!!

Why is KITT missing? I feel snubbed!

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Does anyone remember this old Japanese video from either the 80's or 90's where there's this power suited guy fighting a giant plucked chicken from a chinese market stand? One of those so bad it's good movies. I think there were aliens involved as well. Anything I search for on google just turns up Iron Man suits.

Nevermind, found it. Dark Soldier D.

Does anyone remember this old Japanese video from either the 80's or 90's where there's this power suited guy fighting a giant plucked chicken from a chinese market stand? One of those so bad it's good movies. I think there were aliens involved as well. Anything I search for on google just turns up Iron Man suits.

Nevermind, found it. Dark Soldier D.

I recently (within the past couple years) rented that one on Netflix. I actually found the plucked chicken monster funny, and I wasn't even drunk or taking an illegal substance.

For me a guilty pleasure is something you find good for whatever reason, while all your buddies would poke fun of you for liking. Most shows and films I like l, I'm proud I like. But as far as music there are bands I will only play if I have headphones or I'm in my car alone.

Mercyful Fate is high on that list. The music isn't the issue, it's King Diamond and his extremely over the top high pitches that sound like cartoon character. I can't even defend how bad it sounds, but when I'm on the freeway I have to crank it up. Of coarse the windows are rolled up and nobody else is around. And who thought Mellisa would be a great name for a dark heavy metal album.

I also really like the Christain Death album Only Theatre of Pain. The music is great and the guitarist was from the Adollescents, I may have misspelled that last one, but any way it's got a very dark punk sound with a vocalist that sounds like a stereotypical tranny on a rant. Either way when no one else is around those two are my biggest guilty pleasures.

• 3 months later...