While not really MY guilty pleasure - but my wife's - I have come to appreciate the rapid-fire dialog of Gilmore Girls. Primarily because my daughter is incapable of being quiet for more than 1 minute at a time.

Edited by Kelsain

Lauren Graham is just a pleasure, no guilt involved :)

That is one truly GORGEOUS woman...

Speaking of, and considering the time of year - Bad Santa is a serious guilty pleasure of mine, that movie makes me laugh no matter how many times I've seen it.

post-357-0-68007900-1416016999_thumb.jpg

-b.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

That Sir was Funny! The 60's batman villains were so over the top it was hilarious. As a kid, the Joker and Riddler were my favorite villains from the 60's show. You could tell they were having fun playing the roles.

Yeah, Sixties Batman is not a guilty pleasure. It was purposely cheesy done right!

As a kid I did not like Egghead but now I love those egg lines. The real question is who is your favorite Catwoman from the show?

You don't say.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh ..... don't remind me man, it`s Julie Newman.

Edited by Black Valkyrie

another guilty pleasure of mine.. cryptids

especially lake monsters, don't care too much for bigfoot though

I don't care how long ago this was posted... I love bigfoot related stuff. The show "Finding Bigfoot" is the epitome of what this thread stands for and I won't stay quiet any longer. I mean, until my wife tells me to turn the volume on Bobo down.

• 2 weeks later...

Over the weekend I watched Into the Woods, and one of the biggest laughs I had was the song below. Sung by Chris Pine. On a waterfall. With shirt ripping.

http://youtu.be/I-h-mKYoWeQ

William Shatner would be proud.

Too bad it was the only good moment in the whole movie...

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Don't know if this has been posted yet, but how about everyone's guilty pleasures from the 80's all rolled into one?

8dtron2_zpspmyi6zz6.jpg

They had a movie? I still can't believe they had a t.v. show. You know there's a funny XXX parody that.....nevermind...