Family Mart Macross Frontier Movie Promo

robokochan

Hello All,

Thought that a few of you guys may be interested in this. It is the free "Road-Show" flyer for the Macross Frontier Movie. Enjoy.

If it was already posted....apologies...

Rob

Its the sort of thing that would probably go in the news thread normally, but who cares. Thanks for posting it, its great.

Taksraven

'Cuz they're sponsoring it, silly. :p

AMPM? 7-11 (which should be 7 and i)? I think Lawson would be more likely.

I know...I was joking. :mellow:

I remember seeing an AM-PM in Tokyo (Taito-ku area)...but I only saw the one.

I fear the idea of Lawson's getting Valks...they already have Evangelions. If they had a VF-25L squadron as well, they really WOULD be unstoppable.

Hello All,

Thought that a few of you guys may be interested in this. It is the free "Road-Show" flyer for the Macross Frontier Movie. Enjoy.

If it was already posted....apologies...

Rob

Nice scans.

A quick tip on scanning magazine pages that I've picked up over the past few year.

Get some black paper and put it behind the page to be scanned during the scan process. The black paper tends to absorb the printing on the other side of the page and reduce or prevent any printing bleed through on to the scan side.

Scan to a "TIFF" file to retain the detail and then convert to a JPG later with Photoshop or another graphics program. I also use is ACDSee which comes with a built in format converter for image files.

Though I tend to scan at 600dpi for maximum detail and then reduce the resolution and size in tiff format after the scan and before converting it to jpg to compress the file size. Web resolutions are between 72 - 120 dpi, the higher the resolution the more detail comes out.

I do it this way now and it works like a charm!! B))

Something to consider in future. ;)

Edited by Zinjo