Macross General SCOOPUDA thread

azrael

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just reiterating it here:

Namco Bandai Bundling PS3 Macross Game With Movie - New entry in Frontier series to come packed with Macross Frontier the Movie: The False Songstress.

So it's possibly coming out on October 7th, 2010, or at least with whatever Namco/Bandai is releasing with it. :unsure:

Well now I know where my November budget is going! Preorder confirmed! And even if its only the PSP game with PS3 quality textures, that game would be sweet!

Well now I know where my November budget is going! Preorder confirmed! And even if its only the PSP game with PS3 quality textures, that game would be sweet!

Even if that is the case, atleast there's a dual analog which makes controlling the thing better. And I don't have to do it while looking at Sony's patented Tinny-tiny-eye-strain-o-vision PSP screen.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally have official confirmation on how to spell Klan's name. :lol:

Really nice fig.

We've actually had it for quite a while. It appeared on the MF trading cards, the TV series Official File books, and the 1/28 Character 40MHz RC Klan Klang Toyota Supra (they even wrote it in Zentradi too)

We've actually had it for quite a while. It appeared on the MF trading cards, the TV series Official File books, and the 1/28 Character 40MHz RC Klan Klang Toyota Supra (they even wrote it in Zentradi too)

Goes to show how much attention I'm paying to Klan.

The Toyota Supra> I am in awe at what merchandising execs can come up with...Wow!

Yeah, I grew a bit envious when I first saw that figurine for sale. It's a bitchin' pose, that's for sure. I just now noticed that it has Michael's markings on the legs. How touching...

Actually they are his conforming fuel tanks strapped to her legs, but I get the sentiment... B))

Guys! Any idea about this???

4941164892_0042053d53_m.jpg

[Dengeki Hobby] Macross the Ride - New original Macross story. To be serialized starting Fall.

Source:

Ngee Khiong, 3rd image from the top

Interesting. Another new original story. Name is very confusing. Immediately made me think of GUNDAM THE RIDE over at FujiQ. Hmmm... cant seem to dig any news up... anyone else have more luck? Should definately be some news in Macross Ace this month Id say.

Interesting. Another new original story. Name is very confusing. Immediately made me think of GUNDAM THE RIDE over at FujiQ. Hmmm... cant seem to dig any news up... anyone else have more luck? Should definately be some news in Macross Ace this month Id say.

If it's a new story to be serialized in Dengeki Hobby magazine, I imagine it will be something similar in format and content to the monthly Gundam 'Advance of Z' or '00P' stories serialized in Dengeki Hobby.

If that's the case, it could either be really interesting or complete crap as these Gundam side-stories that get serialized in Dengeki Hobby tend to be full or really wacky and hideously ugly looking MS variations, that have all sorts of crap hanging off them. I hope the VFs don't inherit the same curse.

Graham

If it's a new story to be serialized in Dengeki Hobby magazine, I imagine it will be something similar in format and content to the monthly Gundam 'Advance of Z' or '00P' stories serialized in Dengeki Hobby.

If that's the case, it could either be really interesting or complete crap as these Gundam side-stories that get serialized in Dengeki Hobby tend to be full or really wacky and hideously ugly looking MS variations, that have all sorts of crap hanging off them. I hope the VFs don't inherit the same curse.

Graham

Perhaps it will be a venue for Kawamori san to try out new designs?

Great Mechanics.DX 14 is out. Continues with the Macross Pinpoint Mechanics column. This time, it's the unmanned fighters QF-2001, 2200D, 3000; X-9; AIF-7S, 9V. There's a couple subcolumns that look interesting, unmanned craft and manned VF-25/27, as well as a comparision with the RW RQ-4 and MQ-9.