Macross General SCOOPUDA thread

azrael

I just picked up Volume 5 of the Frontier manga (as well as the repackaged Macross 7 Trash volumes 1 & 2...and it's ONLY a repackage. Nothing new in it at all), and THANK GOODNESS the burning unresolved question at the end of Frontier FINALLY gets an answer:

post-939-1259253363_thumb.jpg

Yep, both of Nanase's eyes are intact, and she's fine. ^_^

A new guidebook for the movie to be released on the 24th:

劇場版マクロスF 虚空歌姫~イツワリノウタヒメ~(ロマンアルバム) (ムック)

Contents:

【コンテンツ】

●スペシャルピンナップ

●イラストギャラリー

●キャラクターファイル

早乙女アルト/ランカ・リー/シェリル・ノーム/ミハエル・ブランほか

●ストーリーガイド

●キャストインタビュー

中島愛さん(ランカ役)/遠藤綾さん(シェリル役)ほか

●劇場版・メカニックファイル

●劇場版・バジュラファイル

●美術設定集

●スタッフインタビュー

河森正治さん(監督)/菊池康仁さん(演出)ほか

●新規設定資料集

●キーワード事典

●マクロスFグッズカタログ

ほか

and another one by Newtype:

劇場版マクロスF~イツワリノウタヒメ~ 公式ガイド PERFECT TRIANGLE (単行本)

contents:

内容紹介

劇場版のストーリーをラストまですべて掲載し、徹底解説。キャストやスタッフインタビュー、新規描き下ろしイラスト、各種設定を盛り込んだ、公式ガイドブックの決定版!

MARCH 2010 Macross Lottery prizes:

** Found on Toysdaily***

劇場版マクロスF 一番賞

■発売日:2010年3月発売予定

■価格:1回800円(税込)

■D賞 娘娘中華皿【レンゲ付】

262-076D.jpg

密かな人気アイテムだったどんぶりに続き、今回はお皿が登場! 単独でチャーハンなどを盛っても良し、ラーメンどんぶりの受け皿にもぴったり。 これは複数ゲットしたい♪

■全1種

■サイズ:お皿/ヨコ約20cm、レンゲ/タテ約13cm

■E賞 でふぉめか 劇場版マクロスF メカニクス

E2.jpg

●VF-25F トルネードメサイアバルキリー

上下の厚みが魅力的な機体はデフォルメされて情報密度がさらにアップ。実は『らき☆すた』の痛バルキリーと機体サイズが共通なので、一緒に飾れます(笑)。

●VF-25S メサイアバルキリーアーマード装備

多数のパーツが集まって生まれる密度を見よ! 前回のアルト機と並べたいですね。

●VB-6 ケーニッヒモンスター

とにかくデカイ重い! パーソナルマークは劇場版とは違い、今回はテレビでおなじみのランカ仕様なのです。

今回3種と少なめですが超絶ディテールとツボを突いた機体チョイスで、メカファン注目のラインナップ。もはやリアルメカといっても通じる凄まじい仕上がりです。

※写真は塗装見本品です。

原型製作:仁平哲也

■全3種

■サイズ:全高約7cm

■G賞 きゅんキャラ 劇場版マクロスF キャラクターズ

Fcolor2.jpg

●シェリル・ノーム 黒うさぎVer.

女王様なゴージャス衣装は、デフォルメされてもインパクト十分。 細かく塗り分けられた衣装のゴールドが利いていますね。

●シェリル・ノーム 白うさぎVer.

清楚な白いコスチュームは、モコモコしたスカートがキュート。 頬のハートや衣装のマークもしっかりペイント。

●ランカ・リー バルキリー少女Ver.

バリキリーの被り物もアホ毛と差し替えて着脱OK。軸は共通なので、他のフィギュアと交換して遊べるんです★

●シェリル・ノーム ラブスリンガーVer.

鮮やかな配色でとってもカラフルになったシェリル。後ろから分かる素肌の太ももが良いアクセント!

●ランカ・リー 開拓重機Ver.

ボディラインがデフォルメなのに色っぽい♪ ヘルメットはアホ毛と交換することで着脱可能です。

●ランカ・リー ダルマゼミナールVer.

こちらも初お披露目で、デフォルメされて一層可愛いく♪ ダルマの一部パーツを外すことで着せることが出来ます。

※写真は塗装見本品です。

原型製作:トイテックDTC

■全6種+シークレット2種

■サイズ:全高約10cm

[ 本帖最後由 Devil_Fudou 於 26-11-2009 02:50 AM 編輯 ]

I am loving the SD mecha!!! :D

Edited by Zinjo

Just dropped by Kinokuniya this evening and picked up the Ranka book and the False Diva Guide Book (which is more like a "Guide Magazine," but whatever). I haven't cracked it open yet...

The Ranka book, though, is a lot of fun. And has month and day for pretty much every episode of Frontier, for those of you who are timeline-minded. :)

Just dropped by Kinokuniya this evening and picked up the Ranka book and the False Diva Guide Book (which is more like a "Guide Magazine," but whatever). I haven't cracked it open yet...

The Ranka book, though, is a lot of fun. And has month and day for pretty much every episode of Frontier, for those of you who are timeline-minded. :)

I'm curious now how long the series was start to finish, if you could? I remember seeing some events pinned to days in the character blogs, but that was just a piece at a time. Not that I was timeline-minded at all before seeing those.

I'm curious now how long the series was start to finish, if you could? I remember seeing some events pinned to days in the character blogs, but that was just a piece at a time. Not that I was timeline-minded at all before seeing those.

Sheryl's Frontier Concert was March 2. And Macross Galaxy was defeated in September (no days given).

I just picked up Volume 5 of the Frontier manga (as well as the repackaged Macross 7 Trash volumes 1 & 2...and it's ONLY a repackage. Nothing new in it at all), and THANK GOODNESS the burning unresolved question at the end of Frontier FINALLY gets an answer:

thats good,I was wondering if that would get touched on again...shame luca is in the frame tho. :/

Like anyone's looking at her eyes.

Edited by BeyondTheGrave

http://www.futabasha.co.jp/booksdb/book/bo...75-46449-8.html

Great Mechanics.DX 11 is out, and has 4 page article on the Macross F movie.

1st two pages are on the VF-25 Tornado pack. Sadly, there is no hard stats, but there are descriptions of the major components (revolving style engine pods, high manuverability verniers, etc.). There's some nice top/front/side images of it too, that are sweet.

There's also a paragraph on the changes to the VFs other than Aruto's.

The last two pages are about the changes, in general, to Macross F in the movie. There's a nice, but small, image of the revised Macross Quarter in battroid (?( mode as well as the new Vajra stage (they describe it as having a preying mantis shape).

Ranka's latest Maxi-single CD is out: "CM Ranka"

http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E5%8A%87%E5%A0%B4...B/dp/B002TODDFO

Tracks:

1.そうだよ。 作詞:坂本真綾/Gabriela Robin 作曲・編曲:菅野よう子

2.スターライト納豆 作詞:一倉宏 作曲・編曲:菅野よう子

3.ダイナム超合金 作詞:黒河影次 作曲・編曲:菅野よう子

4.開拓重機 作詞:一倉宏 作曲・編曲:菅野よう子

5.だるまゼミナール 作詞:一倉宏 作曲・編曲:菅野よう子

6.ニンジーン Loves you yeah ! 作詞:一倉宏 作曲・編曲:菅野よう子

7.ファミリーマート・コスモス 作詞:一倉宏 作曲・編曲:菅野よう子

ほか、全8曲収録

Also, it looks like the number of theaters showing the Macross F movie is expanding from 2010.01.06. Check the [ 2009.12.18 ] here for details: http://www.macrossf.com/movie/news.html

Is this what I think it is? DVD release of Macross Pacinko animation? Anyone care to translate? Because I can't reand Japanese!

More info hereHenkei site

It says "PROMOTION DVD AND CATALOG SET!"

Thanks. Seems I got excited for nothing :(

This 超激アツ演出集DVD is probably closer to what you're looking for. I've seen people willing to bid quite a bit for this disk, so it has to have something of worth on it.

49179025.jpg

That looks really different from the DVDs I'm been seeing

img0ccaf6aezikfzj.jpeg

That's because it's a different disc. What you have pictured is what is inside the one the clamshell case that is pictured below (as you can see from your picture), which Gubaba has already translated as the Promotion DVD. Tochiro already said he picked one of these up, so he may be able to tell us what's inside.

61625571.jpg

There have been other promotional discs for the pachinko game, as well.

99282968.jpg31747880.jpg

However, the one that I listed earlier is the only one I've seen people will to shell out $30-40 standalone for. Perhaps Gubaba might be willing to translate the title of that DVD.

Edited by veffidas

Perhaps Gubaba might be willing to translate the title of that DVD.

Hmmm...I had to look up "激アツ" ("Geki-atsu") on Google, since my dictionaries didn't have it...

The title is "Super 'Geki-atsu' Production Version," but from what I can tell, "Geki-atsu" refers to winning money (or "not-money, really, since gambling is illegal in Japan *wink wink*). So I believe it's a disc that gives you tips on how to BEAT the game, not anything about the footage IN the game... :unsure: