Official Bandai 1/60 Scale DX Toy Thread Ver.6

Duke Togo

Fighter mode, with that armor, just gorgeous. Maybe the best design Kawamori has ever done. I'm one of those waiting on HLJ.

That, and it's the closest thing to a Stampede Valk we'll ever get in toy form.

In many ways, it's much superior to the Stampede design. But, it doesn't have a nuclear bomb bigger than the valk itself so that loses it a few points to the Stampede for that ^_^

Vostok 7

That, and it's the closest thing to a Stampede Valk we'll ever get in toy form.

In many ways, it's much superior to the Stampede design. But, it doesn't have a nuclear bomb bigger than the valk itself so that loses it a few points to the Stampede for that ^_^

Vostok 7

Indeed!

@Graham...

I noticed your VF-25G already suffered some scratched paint on the left shoulder by the SMS marking (on the yellow border). I guess Bandai still hasn't improved their paint apps. -=\

You must have some good eyes. I still can't see what you're talking about XD

Your pictures really show how well the new neck extension really improves the out look in battroid mode. Cheers! The comparison with the model kit is good and I think the DX full armored gives the model kit a run for its money in terms of looks and appeal.

@Graham...

I noticed your VF-25G already suffered some scratched paint on the left shoulder by the SMS marking (on the yellow border). I guess Bandai still hasn't improved their paint apps. -=\

THAT is a deal breaker for me.

The paint apps come off WAYYYYYYYY too easily. I've never had a problem like this with Yamato.

Or you could just buy it now from BBTS

Meh, little too expensive and I've never been impressed with their service. Rather buy from someone in the US on eBay with 100% positives for a potentially reasonable price.

Vostok 7

asm.jpg

as5.jpg

great pics man! w/ the armor on, it definitely matches up well to the model kit.

i'm torn about w/c mode i like better, fighter or battroid!!! B))

anyways... care to elaborate about your "HATE Bandai's QC" comments when you got your armored ozma??? :rolleyes:

Anyone have the prices they are selling for and at what store in Hong Kong? Have a family member going there in 3 weeks and need a specific place or address to send her to to pick me up one :D

DAMN IT I COULD NOT RESIST I GOT ONE

Graham or anybody else that has de DX and the 1/100 armor sets:

Since the 1/100 Armored Alto shares the look of the DX line (as in "high hips"); does the Armored DX feel a lot better or does the tiny one satisfy the need for chunky robot?

Thanks

wow...the improved head and head lasers really make this toy stand out! Pity its missing the details on the armour that the model kit has but otherwise i think i'm gonna get this.

Can somebody PLEASE attempt to transform it back to fighter with the elongated neck attachment, to see how and if it fits? I'm DYING to see this people, it's the dealbreaker for me!

Moreover, somebody with an Alto DX, do an armour switch just to get a taste of how the upcoming set will fit on Alto's DX.

Thanks for the pics!

Looks like thigh(below intake) articulation is retained:

"TAKE THIS, MOTHERTRUCKERS!!"

Gotta love unloading the full payload dynamic action shots !!!

Im hoping it holds together better thank michaels, in that the armour doesn't pop off every time i look at it sideways!

I too am interested in knowing if the extension can be left on in fighter mode without too much drawbacks ?