Strike A Pose! V.4 - The Macross Mech Pose Thread

JCSaves

doubtless this has been discussed too many times to count in the past,

but i found an EXCELLENT way (IMO) to get the 1/60v.1 YF-19 in a good BATTROID stance

without pulling the legs out of the hip socket mountings. just bend the GERWALK intake/ upper thigh joint forward a single click,

angling them ahead of the FIGHTER/GERWALK attachment recesses on the main fuselage,

while angling that main fuselage backward a little, so the BATTROID's natural stance has the "Crotch plate"

angling outward a degree.

truly, it's easy to do, and looks fantastic, a WHOLE lot more natural than bending at the knee joints, as YAMATO did

in their box/manual photos, at least to me anyway...

YF-191-60v1JOHN1-21-122.jpg

YF-191-60v1JOHN1-21-121.jpg

YF-191-60v1JOHN1-21-123.jpg

YF-191-60v1JOHN1-21-124.jpg

ouch you too huh, you think Orchid Seed would have had included instructions with their releases. Well I'm going to try to apply some superglue on the piece before reattaching the scabbard

ouch you too huh, you think Orchid Seed would have had included instructions with their releases. Well I'm going to try to apply some superglue on the piece before reattaching the scabbard

Haaa.. mine did come with some instructions, but the illustration wasn't very clear...&... it was not in english.... :huh:

VF-18S Hornet That after concert scene is awesome !!!!! Good one. B))

I didn't even realize that piece at the bottom of Arses box was a bikini top... :lol: ... i thought it was a spare set of bikini bottoms... i was scared to remove anything since that soft vinyl didn't look like it would go back on without being distorted.