Strike A Pose! V.4 - The Macross Mech Pose Thread

JCSaves

Nice mid 80's clock. It'd go well with chunkey monkeys. :mellow:

Wow, I have one in my bedroom almost exactly like it, except mine has red numbers instead of green. Had it since way back in high school I think. I use my phone for all my alarm clocking needs these days though.

That VF-11B looks like it's contemplating tipping over and giving a good bayonet in the eye :o

Have to be very careful while yawning :D

After seeing that on his Flikr page I never realized that was above his bed, and yes I would have to be careful on yawing I tended to bang my hand against my bookshelf. I think at one time at three years ago my Tomahwk mysteryously fell off the top shelf during my sleep, somehow I heard it and picked it up amazed it didn't break, not even the antenne.

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

@ charger69: Having Klan so close to your bed is a little... suspicious.

bah, you should see what's on the top shelf. :p

and I love my mid 80's clock radio. It's easy to use, easy to read and still keeps good time.

anime52k do you have any pics of your top shelf? I'd like to see the models on it.

These 3?

5207786248_c4da7d9246_z.jpg

Patriotic Gundams by anime52k8@sbcglobal.net, on Flickr

just check out my photo stream on flicker.

I have a full set of finished shots of the Sinanju: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjra2xW2

And a build up set for the Rezel: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjsxWcv3

I haven't actually bothered to shoot the Unicorn since it's a GFFMC toy and not a kit.

• 2 weeks later...

Max: Hey pretty lady, shouldn't you be at the bottom with the other girls.

102_1453.jpg

Rapier: they are rather over endowed compared to me, so I decided to hang up here with you guys. By the way have you seen my brother?

Max: look no offense the next three shelves are for Macross Collections, not...What show are you from again??

102_1454.jpg

Rapier: Tekkaman Blade series, you know it's made by Tatsunoko. Hey come to think of it they had some experience with your lot.

Max: Ok that's it you bit player, we'll settle this once and for all. How about we fight for your right to be up here.

102_1455.jpg

Rapier: where's your blade?

Max: Don't need one I got these.

Rapier: Whatever I'll just show my speed you won't be able to catch up.

Announcer:Ready....

102_1456.jpg

Max: Speed? againstmy skill you will be at the bottom in five minutes..... I now rember you. You're Miyuki Blade's sick little sister this is going to be too easy. It's a shame

Announcer:FIGHT!!!

102_1457.jpg

Max: What happen??? Why's my hand andgun pod doing over there

Rapier: what was that about me being too sick?

102_1458.jpg

Rapier: Do you yeild? or Do I have get nasty.

Max:........?!

102_1459.jpg

Rapier: I like your friends am allowed to my place on your precious shelf.

102_1461.jpg

Max: Okay, okay you can stay, on behalf of me and the other Valkyries welcome. No need to get nasty. Sorry if I got touchy with you.

102_1462.jpg

Rapier: fine...see you at the top.

Max: Can you please atleast...

102_1463.jpg

Max: uh....urm, thanks.

102_1464.jpg

Max: What???? just don't tell Millia this.

Masane: Actually she did look behind you.

102_1466.jpg

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

These 3?

5207786248_c4da7d9246_z.jpg

Patriotic Gundams by anime52k8@sbcglobal.net, on Flickr

just check out my photo stream on flicker.

I have a full set of finished shots of the Sinanju: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjra2xW2

And a build up set for the Rezel: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjsxWcv3

I haven't actually bothered to shoot the Unicorn since it's a GFFMC toy and not a kit.

the Rezel looks awesome! The unicorn ain't bad too, but you said its a toy? i didn't even know there were toy gundams, thought they were all kits (i know nothing of gundams basically). How tall are kits/toys? Is the Rezel the 1/100 mastergrade? do you have a picture next to a 1/60 v2 yamato valk for comparison?

the Rezel looks awesome! The unicorn ain't bad too, but you said its a toy? i didn't even know there were toy gundams, thought they were all kits (i know nothing of gundams basically). How tall are kits/toys? Is the Rezel the 1/100 mastergrade? do you have a picture next to a 1/60 v2 yamato valk for comparison?

yep, the Rezel is the 1/100 master grade, fully painted and with decals from Samuel decal. The Unicorn is the GFF metal Composite: link. Both are about 8~9 inches tall, so about the same height as a 1/60 VF-1.

6169016026_f6f34cdaa7_z.jpg

photo by anime52k8@sbcglobal.net, on Flickr

Edited by anime52k8

It was hobbyclick_jp. He is a perfect seller of web exclusive products :)

E-bay seller - hobbyclick_jp

BTW: The price that I've got my Rapier was different :D

Should have went with that guy if he had it listed earlier. I paid for a preorder back in May which was more than what your guy listed, that took five to six weeks to arrive at my home cause he shipped it by registered mail. That's S.A.L :( (slow assed and lost) Sorry I couldn't come up with a proper meaning for the "L"

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Roy took a disliking to his seat.. so he went ahead and hopped on another Ride from his hangar.. lol

25thAnniversary.jpg

Still trying to be like you vegas.. kinda got the hang of the Aperture mode.. now working on figuring out the other buttons on that camera.. lol.. god i need a different lens..