Strike A Pose! V.4 - The Macross Mech Pose Thread

JCSaves

Couldn't see it there at first blush.

But if you think about it, the poor YF-19 probably does suffers from "gunpod envy."

The VF-11's got the bayonet.

The YF-21 sports the dual-wielding action.

Heck, even the original VF-1's got a bigger 'pod.

1/48 till I die baby! :ph34r:

gallery_7126_36_1854562.jpg

gallery_7126_36_151174.jpg

gallery_7126_36_1087945.jpg

gallery_7126_36_1953438.jpg

MacrossMan, this is one bea-utiful VF-1D custom! Still gotta nab me that VF-1A TV Kakizaki exclusive. Love the VF-1A TV Max. I can't wait to complete my 1/48 Vermillion Squad! I just need the TV Max to complete it in the 1/60 scale. I'm hoping to have a shelf set up for them with the new 1/60's in fighter mode and the 1/48's in Battroid. And you're so right about the side covers. They are a must. They look naked without 'em.

It's amazing how just a little bit of panel-lining can really make a Valk pop. B))

embrace the future!

You cannot escape the past.

gallery_3595_265_121976.jpg

Or

"I AM your future!"

gallery_3595_265_64292.jpg

;)

Edited by Mog

Readying for launch B))

gallery_3595_265_177136.jpg

I'm probably one of the few idiots that prefers, ever so slightly, the Stealth's regular fighter mode over the FP'ed version of the fighter. Must be the different shades of grey, blue, and black on the panel that becomes the battroid's back.

Too bad a few of the stickers on the old bird are showing their age and wear though. :(

gallery_3595_194_148079.jpg

Readying for launch B))

gallery_3595_265_177136.jpg

I'm probably one of the few idiots that prefers, ever so slightly, the Stealth's regular fighter mode over the FP'ed version of the fighter. Must be the different shades of grey, blue, and black on the panel that becomes the battroid's back.

Too bad a few of the stickers on the old bird are showing their age and wear though. :(

gallery_3595_194_148079.jpg

Whoa, what are the two jets there? They look awesome.

^^The VF-1 is the Stealth color-scheme that Yamato released a few years back (with a few custom stickers and touches ;) ). They released it with a set of black and grey Fast/Strike Packs around the same time Yamato released the Low-Viz Version 2 and the Woodland Camo GBP-1S armor.

The bird in the back is a custom YF-21 I made a couple of years ago, when the 21's first came out.

Pics of both are in the links below in my signature.

Edited by Mog

Feeling a little bored today so I figured I would post some picks of my VF-27. Paint aside this is the first DX that I truly like.

IMG_0253.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

Oh yeah I too still have lots of love for the 1/48's.

MacrossMan remember this guy... :D

PIC_00003-1.jpg

Now that one brings back memories. Took Save a while to get it shipped because of all the madness happening at the time with the guy that went on a slashing spree.

Nothing like seeing a recycled 1/48 getting the proper respect it deserves! I just used my last set of side covers that I got as part of the deal on LV1...drat!

Got some plans for my 1/48 VF-1J and armor. Might be a few months out...but it's coming!

Edited by MacrossMan