Strike A Pose! V.4 - The Macross Mech Pose Thread

JCSaves

• 3 weeks later...

I've recently managed to strike some poses while cleaning up and reorganizing my collection... Sadly, either camera technology is getting more and more advanced or I suck a photographer... I dunno...I haven't been happy with the pictures I've been taking recently... but I did manage to snap this one - no biggie - but I kind of like it. And yes - it's a bit photoshoped to get that strobe light effect...at least...I hope that's how people see it...err...here ya go:

2nsqqfo.jpg

Pete

Yeah the First one was a little over exposed......anyway here is where I put it. (EDIT: This is the view from where I sit at my computer)

IMG_0038-a.jpg

IMG_0042-a.jpg

Little bit of barrel distortion on this one and I just couldn't correct for the difference in lighting.

Edited by logos

Yeah the First one was a little over exposed......anyway here is where I put it. (EDIT: This is the view from where I sit at my computer)

IMG_0038-a.jpg

IMG_0042-a.jpg

Little bit of barrel distortion on this one and I just couldn't correct for the difference in lighting.

... you keep valks at work? :blink::wacko: ... you must really trust your co-workers / nightly cleaning staff.

... you keep valks at work? :blink::wacko: ... you must really trust your co-workers / nightly cleaning staff.

Heh...well what can I say, it's not like that where I live.... or where I work at the very least.

Edited by logos

Got my VF-1A Hik today from the HLJ Christmas special and I just had to take a couple of pics...

IMG_0046-asdf.jpg

IMG_0048-asdf.jpg

Edited by logos

He didn't actually rape her he jus went off into a blind jealous rage punched out his best friend and ripped her clothes off and ran off screaming into the woods tearing at his own clothes before getting therapy, that pretty much blocked everything that happened in his past. Man he has issues. :p

Edited by VF-18S Hornet