Strike A Pose! V.4 - The Macross Mech Pose Thread

JCSaves

I just decided to take a random pic of my newly acquired Macross Quarter with my SDF-1... I didn't mean to do it but the lack of depth perception it almost looks like they're ALMOST to scale with each other... hooray.

macross-quarter-02.jpg

Also, here are a couple of bonus Klan shots since I got this along with the Quarter...

armoured-klan-01.jpg

armoured-klan-04.jpg

Hooray for fanservice :p

Edited by Lynk

Got my Queadluun-Rau a few days ago... getting my YF-29 tomorrow... but decided to rearrange things anyway and take a few snaps...

I really love posing the VF-19kai, it's such a pleasure @.@

queadluun-rau-01.jpg

vf-19kai-01.jpg

vf-19kai-02.jpg

vf-19kai-03.jpg

1-60-macross-0026.jpg

1-60-macross-0027.jpg

1-60-macross-0028.jpg

1-60-macross-0029.jpg

1-60-macross-0030.jpg

That's everything except my armoured Klan figure, Macross Quarter and 1/3000 SDF-1 which are on either side of my HDTV... oh and can't wait till the Sound Booster arrives as well XD

Edited by Lynk

Got my Queadluun-Rau a few days ago... getting my YF-29 tomorrow... but decided to rearrange things anyway and take a few snaps...

I really love posing the VF-19kai, it's such a pleasure @.@

That's everything except my armoured Klan figure, Macross Quarter and 1/3000 SDF-1 which are on either side of my HDTV... oh and can't wait till the Sound Booster arrives as well XD

Hah!! Even your collection is next to your bed, and I thought I was the only one.