Strike A Pose! V.4 - The Macross Mech Pose Thread

JCSaves

Well I opened it with Preview (I own a Mac) and I flipped it to the right and then I flipped it back vertically and save the pictures under a different directory and it's still the same.

When you open with preview and rotate then close and choose save changes that will do the trick. If you wanted to keep your originals then I would suggest copying the images you want, putting in a new folder, opening those from that folder, rotate, close and save changes. That will do it. I am surprised that it did not work for you.

well here's your problem... :rolleyes:

You have got to be joking. Mac is the best.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

RoflLg.gif

oh wow... you funny man.

What? you pay 30% more for the absolute latest in last years middle of the road technology, all wrapped up in shiny aluminum, with a reskinned and declawed linux OS... what's wrong with that?

What? you pay 30% more for the absolute latest in last years middle of the road technology, all wrapped up in shiny aluminum, with a reskinned and declawed linux OS... what's wrong with that?

All I have to say is that I use both Windows XP and OS X depending on which computer I use and my Mac has waaayyy less issues than my PC. Whatever the tech specs and whatnots maybe, the end user experience for me has always been more favorable for a Mac.

Not to start a Mac vs PC war or anything.

vinnie

All I have to say is that I use both Windows XP and OS X depending on which computer I use and my Mac has waaayyy less issues than my PC. Whatever the tech specs and whatnots maybe, the end user experience for me has always been more favorable for a Mac.

Not to start a Mac vs PC war or anything.

vinnie

It's never been bad enough for me to justify paying that much more money for that much less machine. And maybe my experience with OS 9 just soured me to all things mac. I remember having to save my data on my brand new G4 every 10 minutes because I just didn't know when it would crash or hang up... and it was still noticeably slower than my 2 year older windows 2000 box running the same software (illustrator) working on the same file.

It's never been bad enough for me to justify paying that much more money for that much less machine. And maybe my experience with OS 9 just soured me to all things mac. I remember having to save my data on my brand new G4 every 10 minutes because I just didn't know when it would crash or hang up... and it was still noticeably slower than my 2 year older windows 2000 box running the same software (illustrator) working on the same file.

Never used OS 9 so I can't comment. I think OS X is better than XP and Vista. Haven't tried 7 so I don't know.

vinnie

Never used OS 9 so I can't comment. I think OS X is better than XP and Vista. Haven't tried 7 so I don't know.

vinnie

I think OS X is just OS 9 only shinier. 7 the same as vista which is just shinnier XP.

both systems suck but get the job done, it all depends on how you wan't your UI to look while it's crashing and burning. (I run windows because I refuse to pay the asinine prices apple charges for it's poorly designed hardware.)

Ohh, man!!! How long did you take to complete this formation? 2 hours!? (at least, I think)

Not sure if it took me two hours, but it actually started out with me posing all the battroids in more neutral, "standing around, looking bad-ass" poses.

Once I finished snapping up those pics, something in my twisted little mind told me to start screwing around with the figures, make them look like they're acting crazy and silly, and make it look like the whole photoshoot is rapidly degenerating.

Pretty much like a real family picture gathering after about the third, fourth, or fifth snapshot. ;)

I think OS X is just OS 9 only shinier. 7 the same as vista which is just shinnier XP.

both systems suck but get the job done, it all depends on how you wan't your UI to look while it's crashing and burning. (I run windows because I refuse to pay the asinine prices apple charges for it's poorly designed hardware.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

RoflLg.gif

oh wow... you funny man.

Running MBP 17inch with Snow Leopard and Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit. Yeah, both of them smoke OS 9 and XP and haven't had either crash yet. Snow Leopard is still faster and snappier then Win7 but how else am I going to get my L4D2 fix?

Running MBP 17inch with Snow Leopard and Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit. Yeah, both of them smoke OS 9 and XP and haven't had either crash yet. Snow Leopard is still faster and snappier then Win7 but how else am I going to get my L4D2 fix?

Xbox 360... :ph34r: (or PS3)

Xbox 360... :ph34r: (or PS3)

Haha! Never buying a RROD machine until it drops in price to under $100(elite version) and Steam(Gabe Newall) will never produce anything for the PS3. Besides IMO twich games are better with a mouse and keyboard.

Man we are so far OT.......

Nice pics.

Did I miss the part where the new Low Vis VF-1S is, or is supposed to look slightly weathered...?

-b.

Another yamato exclusive.......

Seriously I did it over the weekend when I was bored. I don't like heavy panel line so I did lighgt panel line with light weathering...

Another yamato exclusive.......

Seriously I did it over the weekend when I was bored. I don't like heavy panel line so I did lighgt panel line with light weathering...

re: another exclusive, at this rate it wouldn't surprise me. :lol:

All jokes aside you did a great job! The details you added really look like they belong vs. some weathering that makes the Valk look like it was dipped in dirt and oil.

-b.