Sign in to follow this  
modcineaste

Macross World Con 09 Collection DX Con Review

Thanks Leonardo, I'm glad you had fun... I was just telling Kirik today that compared to SDCC (which was something I look forard to every year and actually got some of the guys here to start attending instead of AX) I actually had a better time at MWCon this year.

We've been discussing how to present MWCon next year and it sounds like it's gonna be even bigger and better. We're moving the dates to a later part of the year to accomodate even more people attending and have already a few surprises in store.

Thanks Leonardo, I'm glad you had fun... I was just telling Kirik today that compared to SDCC (which was something I look forard to every year and actually got some of the guys here to start attending instead of AX) I actually had a better time at MWCon this year.

We've been discussing how to present MWCon next year and it sounds like it's gonna be even bigger and better. We're moving the dates to a later part of the year to accomodate even more people attending and have already a few surprises in store.

Thanks, count me in for next year to DJ again, it was one of the most rewarding events I've ever DJed!

Cheers!

LF

We're moving the dates to a later part of the year to accomodate even more people attending and have already a few surprises in store.

I hope the first two weekends in August are not one of the potential dates.

Next year's IPMS Nationals are August 4th through the 7th in Phoenix and I really want to attend MW Con next year (I have to attend the Nationals because I am on the planning committee and part of the host chapter).

Edited by azrhino

That was a great article. Loved the pics.