ROBOTECH: El Año del Despegue

Hello MWers!

If you have to travel to Chile in September, you can come to our event. The SDF-Crew presents "The Launch Year",an event with Expositions, contests, cosplay and speeches. Free access! B))

Y a todos los usuarios chilenos, latinos e hispanos en general, quedan Uds. cordialmente invitados a este evento que el SDF-Crew en conjunto con Central Planet han preparado para celebrar el año del despegue del SDF-1. La entrada es gratuita!

Here is the promotional poster:

Este es el afiche promocional:

afichesdfdef-1.jpg

• 1 month later...
You gotta post some pics of your built booster launch vehicle! Crapola, I need to get one of those...

Thank you for your comments. Launcher it's not finished yet, in fact in the event it has an "work in process" card ahead.

See, that is what the Robotech fandom is missing here, people who actually do stuff like this. Nice pics of the model kits and stuff. A lot of Macross stuff in there for sure. Looks like a well organized event and a lot of participants for everything. Great job.

looks pretty good,nice and cleanly set up, I will take one of those flags tho they are awesome,and the minmay with the yellow beret lol, i think the millia..sorry,miriya should have left the styrofoam blocks off. but overall,looks like a fun event. :)