Sequels You Want To See Made

At the end of Beer Fest we saw coming soon "Pot Fest", lets see that happen!! B))

i heard that potfest is coming but that its going to be animated. i was really hoping for a live action version. we have friday, half baked, harold and kumar and other weed movies, why can't pofest be live action too?

Howard the Duck 2 the Revenge

Megazone 23 Part 4

Evil Dead 4 Dead After Dawn

The Second to Last Starfighter

And a videogame sequel Freedom Fighters 2 When Good Russians go Bad

:lol:

Mighty Ducks 4

while we are at, how about a sequel to akira. but make it a retelling of akira using all of the stuff that they left out the first time. and they can make it a a trilogy of trilogies to fit everything in. maybe a trilogy of trilogies will make lucas feel left out and turn star wars into a trilogies of trilogies too (as long as it it actually good like part 4 & 5 [part 6 is aight]).

• 2 weeks later...
I want the end of Martian Successor Nadesico.

If they hadn't have mad that movie I'd be OK with the ending but with the movies ending the whole thing was left wide open.

Most anime series I've seen end with a plot hole so big I could drive a freaking Mack truck through it.

Edited by Wanzerfan

Well, since Boondock Saints is FINALLY getting a sequel (God finally answered my prayers) the only sequel left for me to wish for is the Resident Evil CG movie, and I've always wanted to see a sequel to that Clive Owen movie "Shoot 'em up" because it was so rediculous it was funny. I still laugh when I think about that scene with the baby and the merry go round.