Ataria Island Battle Dio pics.

Chas

O.K. I remember seeing pics of a dio form like way back in the day '82, '83, '84 ish. It was a city battle seen with three battriods and a whole heap load of battle pods. I think the photos were all black and white, the battroids were all in a roadway at one end of the dio and there was some kind of debris creating a barrier across the roadway which the battlepods had to get over to reach them. I'm pretty sure they kits were like 1:100 imai/arii

I thought I'd seen it somewhere on the main site (magazine or book section) but no luck there.

I've checked all of my model ref links and can't locate any images of the build.

Anyone remeber the dio I'm talking about? Got pics? Links?

Did I dream it?

Nevermind Turns out they were more recent than I thought Aprill 2003 Hobby apan to be exact. LINK Oh yeah and it looks like they are trading figs. (Bandai HG second mission

Edited by Chas

I think I'm gonna start to collec Regult kits. It's a shame that they're so rare now. How awesome would it be if Hasegawa were to release a 1:72nd kit to go with their battroids and fighters. That would be a dream come true for me. Just picture this dio with 1:72nd Hase. kits - YUMMY!

Edited by Chas

That would be "regultgasmic" and around 50 inches across ?!

Well what do you know about that a little more than 4 feet across. Seems to me that there are a few other projects being done around that size ( and bigger) right now. It will take some time (and $$) to aquire the 10 Regult kits that I'll need, but I can use that time to work out the details and come up with a plan for exactly wha, and how I'm going to do this. (And practice up on some of the skills I'lll need to pull it off. ;) )

I love Regults! At some point, I'd like to do a version 2.0 kit with at least one of the two engines that has removeable panels to show-off the inner mechanism; useful for maintenance or battle-damage dios and such.

I love macross mechas in 1/72. I am in for a Regult 2.0 if it ever release. John I'd come into a pic of a Cat'sEye selling at the recent Wonder Festival in Japan. It wasn't very nice. I believe you can do a better job B)) .

post-7569-1249318092_thumb.jpg

I love macross mechas in 1/72. I am in for a Regult 2.0 if it ever release. John I'd come into a pic of a Cat'sEye selling at the recent Wonder Festival in Japan. It wasn't very nice. I believe you can do a better job B)) .

It is 1/144 scale and therefor the detailing is good.

TAC blog