Flexi-Stand Poses

MacrossMan

The same thing happened to one of mine! I was trying to tighten the tension and crack!

My wife broke another one during our move. (She felt pretty bad. Better a FD than one of my Valkyries). I told her it's okay and that I wasn't upset (but damn it, I was).

Does anyone know where I can get any more?

Hobby Link Japan sells them (FlexiDisplay) http://www.hlj.com/hljlist2/?Word=flexidis...chpage=top_page

You an also get Flexi-Displays from the source... LAFToys... I don't often post here (I have no pictures to share) but I see often that no matter how many times it is mentioned where the stands come from, no one really ever seems to know.

For the record I don't even have any, but I want some. I am waiting till I get my second valk (I only have one). I don't know when that will be.

The same thing happened to one of mine! I was trying to tighten the tension and crack!

My wife broke another one during our move. (She felt pretty bad. Better a FD than one of my Valkyries). I told her it's okay and that I wasn't upset (but damn it, I was).

Does anyone know where I can get any more?

On mine, I emailed lost and found and they sent me a replacement piece. took a couple weeks to get here but they did it no charge which was cool.

• 3 months later...

Just a question...

I just got my first V2 Flexistands today...does anybody else not like them nearly as much as the V1's?

The tips aren't nearly as gummy and it makes it more difficult to stick poses, imo.

Anybody have any tips on 'gummying' up the new, harder tips?