Flexi-Stand Poses

MacrossMan

Obviously. :blink:

It's actually an in joke. We've been asking each other if we've done post touch ups for a while now... :lol:

Yea I know but what if he managed to get Scarlet Johansson or Megan Fox in a picture shoot playing with Valkyries in Lingerie: would you demand pictures, video or explanation of why you weren't invited?

These pics are making me want to go into debt for a Valkyrie.

Yea I know but what if he managed to get Scarlet Johansson or Megan Fox in a picture shoot playing with Valkyries in Lingerie: would you demand pictures, video or explanation of why you weren't invited?

These pics are making me want to go into debt for a Valkyrie.

uhm, apples are crunchy? :blink:

i still stand by my comment that you guys make me want to go into debt by buying massive amounts of Valkyries and photography equipment.

If that picture actually did happen everyone would go into debt. :lol:

See... comments like yours, I hope the fine fine fine people at Yamato and Bandai are reading and maybe they'll decide to sponsor us so we can continue to act as their guerrilla marketing department.

:lol:

See... comments like yours, I hope the fine fine fine people at Yamato and Bandai are reading and maybe they'll decide to sponsor us so we can continue to act as their guerrilla marketing department.

maybe.

maybe they'll make that photo shoot happen.

if not someone photo shop it.

So Yamato call Scarlett Johansson or Megan Fox and set it all up. Chances are your sales would jump exponentially.

Only thing is Vegas or eugimon would have to be on the set or the photographers.

Anyway Love the pics makes me wish i didn't have to repair my car.

personally I think you should start off with a set of all 3 sizes but in a pinch I'd say the small and medium sizes are the most versatile.

cool, thanks! Went with the assortment of 3! Pics coming within a week!

Edited by derex3592

cool, thanks! Went with the assortment of 3! Pics coming within a week!

Yeah what Eugimon said, start with a set of 3 different sizes, as most of us have all the different 1/60 scales,

which means you will need the different lengths to incorporate maximum display value when you take into

account how small a vf1 1/.60 v.2 is to a 1/60 SV-51 lol. Mind you i prefer to have the larger size over the smaller two,

just because i don't have balance issues when dislaying stuff. [highlander]It's a kind of magic![/highlander]

As you can see they are strong little blighters, flexistand can hold one leg (all three prongs) and you can have all

sorts of fun posing this way. - http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/uploads/12..._47_2160154.jpg

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/uploads/12...8_46_135586.jpg - this is a 1/48, i could have it holding it this way as long as i wanted, totally safe.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Yeah what Eugimon said, start with a set of 3 different sizes, as most of us have all the different 1/60 scales,

which means you will need the different lengths to incorporate maximum display value when you take into

account how small a vf1 1/.60 v.2 is to a 1/60 SV-51 lol. Mind you i prefer to have the larger size over the smaller two,

just because i don't have balance issues when dislaying stuff. [highlander]It's a kind of magic![/highlander]

enough advice you! And stop posting old sh!t, new pictures new pictures new pictures!

I have more fun posing without added assistance actually, i'm so past flexi-stands, i have evolved..... rofl!

but yeah i want to, i will, just i can't break out poses when the missus is right next to me. :p Still chasing a job you see..... :p

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I have more fun posing without added assistance actually, i'm so past flexi-stands, i have evolved..... rofl!

but yeah i want to, i will, just i can't break out poses when the missus is right next to me. :p Still chasing a job you see..... :p

ah, say no more, say no more... nudge nudge, wink wink.

ah, say no more, say no more... nudge nudge, wink wink.

Put it this way, with the MW con 09, seeing all these customs and displays, it's making me REALLY itchy, and one day i'll just explode

and offload maximum input. lol I'm excited and totally refreshed seeing the displays at the con!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

[Emperor Palpatine style]: Now witness the true power of the flexi with this fully-armed and fully-loaded 1/48 Valk!

gallery_194_179527.jpg

Another shot of a flexi holding a slightly-beyond vertical pose (this time with the -19).

gallery_3595_265_85607.jpg

Also, thanks for the compliments and for even considering posting one of my pics, m0n5t3r. ^_^

But I've always consider these poses to be my favorite go-to shot for showing off how awesome the flexi's can be:

gallery_3595_265_193083.jpg

For me, I usually use a flexi with one rod of each length (i.e., one 2-inch prong, one 4-inch prong, and one 6-inch prong) for my poses.