Flexi-Stand Poses

MacrossMan

Pretty neat watching these fun poses, but I have to admit ruskii still holds the crown for some of the coolest poses!

No doubt, that guy's stuff is crazy...

no way, great poses Hutch! I envy your Kakizaki, totally want to get it!

lol guys, quit it, your making me look bad lol i'm so slack lately, it's such awesome to come to this thread once a week and find so many awesome poses by everyone!

We really need to thank Yamato for working hard bringing us such brilliant works of art that provides us valks with such ability to create awesome poses! It's true, v.2 rules.

I'd say everything started with the YF-19, this is when valks got seriously awesome. If NMB4M would do us those arm improvements for the 1/48's they will be owning this thread as well. :D

Re-arranged my level 3 display, got the 19 battroid in a totally awesome pose, if only it wasn't a floppy piece of sh^t (v.1) and if only i wasn't lazy not to clear coat the joints to fix them lol.

i'm trying hard to get the time to do more, new job has me busy. :( But that's good, i can finally think again about buying valks! :p

I'll try to get some new pics up this weekend.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I feel a LOT safer posing the 1/60 V2's than I ever did the 1/48's.

I had my M&M 1J's in some crazy poses and always felt nervous about it. Given the weight and relative 'tightness' of the V2s I feel much better putting these guys in strange poses and not thinking a thing of it.

How long does it usually take for you guys to get them from Lost and Found?

I ordered on the 2nd of Sept and payed for the 3 day delivery but I still dont have them :(

I actually have already gotten my shipment from HLJ that I order the same day.

I ordered them from LAF because they were cheaper than HLJ on the items and I thought they would be here faster

since I am in Seattle and LAF is in Texas. They have not responded to any e-mails either.

Does anyone know where else I can get these awesome stands in the US if possible.

I got my First 1/60th Scale yamatos and want to pose em up in the display case.

It varies, did they not give you a tracking number of some sort?

How long does it usually take for you guys to get them from Lost and Found?

I ordered on the 2nd of Sept and payed for the 3 day delivery but I still dont have them :(

I actually have already gotten my shipment from HLJ that I order the same day.

I ordered them from LAF because they were cheaper than HLJ on the items and I thought they would be here faster

since I am in Seattle and LAF is in Texas. They have not responded to any e-mails either.

Does anyone know where else I can get these awesome stands in the US if possible.

I got my First 1/60th Scale yamatos and want to pose em up in the display case.

It varies, did they not give you a tracking number of some sort?

I got the tracking on the 9th, stating "The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on September 9, 2009 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later." but it has not had a single update yet and LAF still has my order in the Processing stage. Oh well hopefully it is on the way.

Edited by Loop

I got the tracking on the 9th, stating "The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on September 9, 2009 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later." but it has not had a single update yet and LAF still has my order in the Processing stage. Oh well hopefully it is on the way.

USPS tracking sucks. It's not really even any good most of the time. From my experience and that email I'd be surprised if it has shipped yet.

USPS tracking sucks. It's not really even any good most of the time. From my experience and that email I'd be surprised if it has shipped yet.

Yeah I guess the tracking is pretty lame, it is not stating it should be here today.......Strange it jumped a bunch of steps, then suddenly spams them all at once lol.

I HATE USPS tracking. I got a set of COG Tags from Gears of War 2, shipped through USPS, and for a week after I received them, it still showed them in Sacramento, California.

I live in Dallas, Texas. Twelve Hundred miles away.

Why did you buy cog tags from GOW 2?!

THat game was a serious let down.

I blame Cliffy B.

@ Rabidweezil

Sweet Super Ostrich.

Why did you buy cog tags from GOW 2?!

THat game was a serious let down.

I blame Cliffy B.

@ Rabidweezil

Sweet Super Ostrich.

Because I, for one, though it was a good game. As did most of the people who played it. Admittedly,

the ending sucked, and left way too much open, especially with Dr. Fenix's line

. Also, I though it'd be a cool bit of memorabilia to have, alright?

Why the hell did you buy whatever Macross items you own?

Anyway, I really want to see what Ruskii's been cooking up. Sure, everyone else's stuff has been great, but Ruskii is insane. I mean, I might try to put a 1/48 through similar poses if it could move that well, only because they're built like tanks. But he uses breaky 1/60s.

By the by, I JUST got the reference in the Super Ostitch pose. :blink:

Time to rewatch all of Macross...

Because I, for one, though it was a good game. As did most of the people who played it. Admittedly,

the ending sucked, and left way too much open, especially with Dr. Fenix's line

. Also, I though it'd be a cool bit of memorabilia to have, alright?

Why the hell did you buy whatever Macross items you own?

Anyway, I really want to see what Ruskii's been cooking up. Sure, everyone else's stuff has been great, but Ruskii is insane. I mean, I might try to put a 1/48 through similar poses if it could move that well, only because they're built like tanks. But he uses breaky 1/60s.

By the by, I JUST got the reference in the Super Ostitch pose. :blink:

Time to rewatch all of Macross...

Partially for the same reasons.

The game was okay its the story telling that needs improvement.

I'd like to see more poses myself. But they make me want to max out my credit card. ^_^

I HATE USPS tracking. I got a set of COG Tags from Gears of War 2, shipped through USPS, and for a week after I received them, it still showed them in Sacramento, California.

I live in Dallas, Texas. Twelve Hundred miles away.

I hate them too.. I just got my package from VFTF1 and USPS says there is "no record of this item" even though my local postal worker just dropped it off and it's been in transit for nearly 3 weeks... Oh well, as long as it got here.

I hate their tracking to but when you don't live in a major city or in the US, UPS really sucks. The nearest drop off point for UPS where I live is 250km away.... which you need cause who is home when the delivery guy comes by!?!?!?!

Governement post - it may be slow but there is always a post office, close to where you live, that you can pick your package up at.

Edited by logos

I hate their tracking to but when you don't live in a major city or in the US, UPS really sucks. The nearest drop off point for UPS where I live is 250km away.... which you need cause who is home when the delivery guy comes by!?!?!?!

Governement post - it may be slow but there is always a post office, close to where you live, that you can pick your package up at.

Well, I hate UPS, but FedEx is okay. Their tracking tends to work, and more often than not if you have a recycling bin by your door, they'll screw policy and leave the package by the recycler, out of view from the street. That's what happened to my last ship of Japanese import.

And this note of USPS, this is true. I'm no more than 5 minutes away by bicycle from my post office.

Had this in another thread but since I did it with a flexi stand.

IMG_1373.jpg

This is the most 'creative' photo I have seen in this thread. :lol: also make me laugh. Awesome!

Well, I hate UPS, but FedEx is okay. Their tracking tends to work, and more often than not if you have a recycling bin by your door, they'll screw policy and leave the package by the recycler, out of view from the street. That's what happened to my last ship of Japanese import.

And this note of USPS, this is true. I'm no more than 5 minutes away by bicycle from my post office.

Yes, UPS suck in Canada too!

I hate Fedex with an undying passion. the suck so much... the come buy my place at like 10:30am, exactly between when the last person leaves for work/school and before anyone gets back. and if you ARE somehow at home when they show up, they're only at the door for half a second. I've been sitting in my living room waiting for them and in the time it took me to sprint less than 40 feet to my front door after they rang, the truck was already F*cking pulling away. (it's like they f*cking run to the door, smack the doorbell then run like hell back to their truck).

and they're nearest distribution place is an hour (driving) away right next to a F*cking dump.

I like UPS, they come by at a reasonable hour when someone's actually home and they even wait for someone to answer the door.

post office can be hit or miss but they're only a couple blocks away.

FedEx can go f*ck themselves.

Edited by anime52k8

Got bored made a few more...camera's not the greatest (Canon A580 and I really need to clean up the clutter :lol: ) but I am thinking about picking up a G11 next month and I should be getting allot better pictures then. :)

IMG_1403.jpg

IMG_1405.jpg

IMG_1408.jpg

IMG_1411.jpg

IMG_1413.jpg

IMG_1415.jpg

IMG_1416.jpg

IMG_1417.jpg

I hate Fedex with an undying passion. the suck so much... the come buy my place at like 10:30am, exactly between when the last person leaves for work/school and before anyone gets back. and if you ARE somehow at home when they show up, they're only at the door for half a second. I've been sitting in my living room waiting for them and in the time it took me to sprint less than 40 feet to my front door after they rang, the truck was already F*cking pulling away. (it's like they f*cking run to the door, smack the doorbell then run like hell back to their truck).

and they're nearest distribution place is an hour (driving) away right next to a F*cking dump.

I like UPS, they come by at a reasonable hour when someone's actually home and they even wait for someone to answer the door.

post office can be hit or miss but they're only a couple blocks away.

FedEx can go f*ck themselves.

My only problem with FedEx is their Ship To Georgia policy. Once, I ordered a Blade Liger model from a man in Hong Kong. It flew to San Francisco, was trucked to LA, flown to DALLAS FORT WORTH INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (Which is only 20 miles away), then flown to Atlanta and trucked to the Fort Worth processing center.

They could've cut a lot of steps by moving it to the D/FW Hub, instead of the SuperHub. The planes they use have the capability, even, to cruise nonstop from HK to D/FW... <_<

• 1 month later...

Fellas! I am in the process of creating a new online shop dedicated only to the FlexiDisplay. We are about 6 weeks from launch and one of the features we are looking to implement is a 'customer photo' submission link where fans can send us pics. Once approved by us, photos will be uploaded to a gallery for all to see. :)

Instead of just ripping photos from this thread, I would like permission first. If anyone would like their favorite flexidisplay photo from MW credited please shoot me an e-mail to carlos@laftoys.com with your member name along with a link or attachment of the photo. Thanks guys!

Edited by Los

F*#&

IMG_5450.jpg

The same thing happened to one of mine! I was trying to tighten the tension and crack!

My wife broke another one during our move. (She felt pretty bad. Better a FD than one of my Valkyries). I told her it's okay and that I wasn't upset (but damn it, I was).

Does anyone know where I can get any more?