Official Yamato 1/60 Scale GBP

ff95gj

I already pre ordered the set with Hikaru's 1J because I do not yet have a 1J. I have not made it my business to jump through any hoops to get Yamato exclusives and I will not start now. I do not think the effects parts look horrible but they are not necessarily appealing to me either.

I could care less about the online exlusive set, I'm getting the 1J bundle. :D

I don't have a 1J yet anyways so it works out, but I'd still get it even if I already had one, it's just that cool.

I don't know whether I should just get the armour pack or get it with the VF-1J since I don't have one yet. How is the VF-1J then?

Because I'd love to get the GBP for them...The Super & Strike parts are good, but a Valkyrie with a ton of missile hatches seems awesome as well..

I don't know whether I should just get the armour pack or get it with the VF-1J since I don't have one yet. How is the VF-1J then?

Because I'd love to get the GBP for them...The Super & Strike parts are good, but a Valkyrie with a ton of missile hatches seems awesome as well..

I got a Hikaru 1J about a week ago. Love it. Great toy. It is BRIGHT white though, as has been remarked on.

All in all it's a typical 1/60 V2 Valk. Awesome.

It'd be cheaper to get the fastpack and valkyrie separatel.

I got a Hikaru 1J about a week ago. Love it. Great toy. It is BRIGHT white though, as has been remarked on.

All in all it's a typical 1/60 V2 Valk. Awesome.

I have a 1J too, looks good. But I also like to have the 'gray visor' version that is only included in the coming Armor Box set! <_<

damn it.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
It looks great.

I wonder if they will do any non-cannon schemes on this version.

Indeed, the manipulator is removable so it means we could add in our own custom manipulators. I still prefer movie style and I wonder the 1/48 might look too big on it?

blog091228e.jpg

Thanks for the head up, bluemax. I wonder why hobbysearch no longer take pictures of the bottom side of the valkyrie? I wanted to know whether it comes with new crotch or old crotch.

Anyone here is gonna recast the neck cover and side covers?

Edited by Vi-RS