Summer 2009 MW Bay Area Meet in SF Japantown

I'm only about 20 minutes away from The City so it's close enough for me. Either way, just give me an exact date and time so I can verifty whether or not I'll be in the area or in Miami.

I just wish I didn't need to pay 2 bridge tolls to get there!

I'm only about 20 minutes away from The City so it's close enough for me. Either way, just give me an exact date and time so I can verifty whether or not I'll be in the area or in Miami.

I just wish I didn't need to pay 2 bridge tolls to get there!

I think we've settled for the 15th at 2pm in J town.

Yikes! In SF where shiets are like cluster fuk! Way too crowded there.

What does your statement mean? retype that in some non douche... hipster... or 4chan way.

Well, not as well as you... since, you know... this is a thread about a Bay Area meeting and you're 500 miles away. But hey, thanks for dropping by just to take a crap on the thread... or did you just break off a chunk of yourself?

Well, not as well as you... since, you know... this is a thread about a Bay Area meeting and you're 500 miles away.
And I'm disappointed!

But hey, thanks for dropping by just to take a crap on the thread... or did you just break off a chunk of yoursel
Your perception disturbs me but I'm entertained!

Heads up folks.

A NEW J-Pop/Culture store is opening on the 15th.

Maybe we can all check it out. I believe it's within walking distance of J-Town.

http://www.lacarmina.com/blog/2009/05/j-po...ues-viz-cinema/

Within walking distance? It's across from the mall itself in the site of the old bowling center. It's gonna be packed opening day.

Sorry being late to the party guys. I meant to comment earlier. Looks like things worked out though, as I may have voted the 22nd, and now i know I'll be returning from Vegas that day. I'm leaving the 17th, so the 15th should be okay.

Count me in, I live and work in SF.

It should be fun to meet other Macross fans, since I haven't been able to go to the MW Con.

Is this just a meet and greet? I have a couple of Macross books I could bring to look at.