Macross Compendium by MFM

The old thread got deleted due to disuse i guess. :ph34r:

http://www.daiconnews.com/e_macross.php

The Macross Fans of Malaysia will be holding a macross toy exhibition this weekend at DaiCon. We'll be showcasing Macross toys from Yamato, Bandai and Banpresto.

Date: 11th-12th July 2009

Time: 10am - 5pm

Venue: Grand Hall of Multimedia University, Cyberjaya, Malaysia.

Great set up and display! Hope we can get some other collectors to bring out their stuff for display this year for our con. I usually just bring my stuff.. haha

Many thanks :) A bunch of us contributed to the event, but carrying so many toys and setting up the exhibition booth was a logistic nightmare ! The number of Macross fans are fewer compared to the Gundam and Transformers fans in Malaysia, we are trying to spread the Macross fandom here. We hope to do it better the next round. Good luck to your Con.

Awesome collection, was kinda sad you didn't roll out the Messiahs in Super Packs and standing in Battroid mode. Maybe next time ?

ha ha sorry about that, most of the time they are in Fighter mode but on several times, VF-25S Ozma was in battaloid mode w/ super packs

ARIMG0026.jpg

ARIMG0036.jpg

ARIMG0035.jpg

Edited by vanpang