Flash Video Game

cube

Just finished my first Flash videogame and figured I'd post it here for anyone with some time to kill...it's a classic sidescroller/platformer with some mild violence...homeages to earthworm jim, castlevania, and mario bros.

3 levels in total: first is more or less a training level to get used to the controls, level 2 makes you do some more serious platforming and throws you into some tougher situations, level 3 is an oldschool boss battle with a bit of memorizing (or some quick reaction time) required to win.

Designed, programmed and animated the whole thing top to bottom myself

Check er out and let me know what you think :)

http://mobiusdesigns.com/game/warbee.htm

Edited by cube

lol, yea, totally borrowed EWJ's gun...we discussed what type of weapon to go with and decided to pay a little respect to one of the best platform shooters ever :)

hover pose must be a personal preferrence thing...i kinda like it...wanted the legs and arms to kinda dangle like a bee in flight, then snap into action when you started firing.

and comparisons to Venture bros too! Nice! My day just got better ;)

ooh! upgraded to anime/sci-fi! I was going to put it here in the first place, but wasn't sure if it belonged.

More people giving it a go is always a good thing though!

If anyone manages to finish it, make sure you post!