Anyone have this wallpaper???

Blitzwing

Hey guys.

Im looking for a Macross wallpaper. I used to have it loooooooong time ago, but got lost on a system failure some years ago.

I've been trying to find it but no luck yet. So, that's why I decided to ask here on the forums.

The wallpaper in question is one with the SDF-1 in attack mode DYRL/PLUS style at the right side and the UN Spacy logo on the left with the "un spacy SDF-1 Macross" legend around it.

If someone still have it on his/her collection, please let me know. Cuase really...I just can't find it anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

I have seen your name come up a lot on Transformers related sites. If that is the same you, then it is very nice to meet you~!! Unfortunately I do not know what wallpaper you are talking about. X_X; Oh, if you are not the Blitzwing I am thinking of, then, it is still nice to meet you~!

Edited by Sakura Shinguji

I have seen your name come up a lot on Transformers related sites. If that is the same you, then it is very nice to meet you~!! Unfortunately I do not know what wallpaper you are talking about. X_X; Oh, if you are not the Blitzwing I am thinking of, then, it is still nice to meet you~!

Thanks for the salute.

Im not that blitzwing, I only have that username here :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...