Lego Jehuty

Yohsho

It is kinda odd what with all the VirtualOn and other mech figures that ZOE has no merchandise (any info on the kaido would be appreciated Abombz!!) Methinks the designs are really nice...not practical by any means but nice to look at and that's what matters :)

You know all I'm wondering about is at what point in time did lego make parts that could do the hands and legs on the Jehuty. I saw the pics of Kawamori's Lego SV-51 and would try to make that but I don't have the "fin" pieces it needs. I think I'm getting too old to play with lego and all these wierd little pieces.

Truth be told, those aren't LEGO. There are a number of clones in the asian market that are 'compatible' with LEGO. An easy way to tell is that there are a number of pieces the TLG (The Lego Group) doesn't make. Plus, in a few of the other models on that site, you can see the bumps on the tops of the bricks. All true LEGO brand bricks have the LEGO logo on those bumps. These blocks don't have it.

Just my .02.

tsukurite :D

When I played with Legos they sucked...  :(

They still do.... its just because some ppl have tons of them and creativity to make good use of the pieces. :lol:

I guess, but I remember back in the day when every one of the people was just one of those stupid yellow smilling faces: :) and all the bolcks were either blue or yellow.

Truth be told, those aren't LEGO. There are a number of clones in the asian market that are 'compatible' with LEGO. An easy way to tell is that there are a number of pieces the TLG (The Lego Group) doesn't make. Plus, in a few of the other models on that site, you can see the bumps on the tops of the bricks. All true LEGO brand bricks have the LEGO logo on those bumps. These blocks don't have it.

Just my .02.

tsukurite :D

As long as the pieces fit it's all good! :D

~G25