Can decide what airbrush kit to purchase

Demonwarp9

Hi, Im new to Macross modeling, and really have not built a model in years, after watching some macross I wanted to build a model or two, I decided to pick up some Tamiya acrylic paints but I am not sure what airbrush kit to pick up. I dont want to spend more than 200 bucks. Do any of you have any recomendations or point me toward a site that can give me a little guidance?

Thanks

Hi, Im new to Macross modeling, and really have not built a model in years, after watching some macross I wanted to build a model or two, I decided to pick up some Tamiya acrylic paints but I am not sure what airbrush kit to pick up. I dont want to spend more than 200 bucks. Do any of you have any recomendations or point me toward a site that can give me a little guidance?

Thanks

Iwata and check with Tom Grossman for deals.

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome to MW world. I HIGHLY recommend you do a search under airbrush here or the models threads. This topic has been covered and you're missing out on lots of good information. - MT

Edited by MechTech