Do you ever imagine real-world things into macross?

Vepariga

I Do.

Say your walking down the street or at work,or just sitting on the couch watching tv,do somethings that you see fire your imagination and make you think something macross?

sometime when im at work at the airport and the F-18 hornets come in of course i en-vision Valkyries, and when i walk the A320's out i think im walking out a UN Spacy shuttle or something lol

i also like to imagine i see a minmay tour ad in the newspaper lol

anyone else?

Like... The aircraft carrier in Corpus Christi, USS Lexington, being the Promethius?

Or nearby Fort Worth NAS Joint Reserve Base being home to a Marine Valkyrie Squadron?

If so, then no. I really don't imagine Macross in real-life, so much as Gundam. I don't know why, but I have a penchant for imagining the technology from the 08th MS Team in real-life...

Or Glasgow-derived Knightmare Frames from Code Geass. They're small little bastards.

I sometimes imagine to myself that my house is kind of like the Macross - an isolated area in a dark void surrounded by the unkown and hostile enemies bent on killing me. My only hope of survival is getting them to love culture and buy anime dolls from me.

Pete

I sometimes imagine to myself that my house is kind of like the Macross - an isolated area in a dark void surrounded by the unkown and hostile enemies bent on killing me. My only hope of survival is getting them to love culture and buy anime dolls from me.

Pete

Again, Pete is my hero.

How do you do that, man?

Every day of my life, I dream to see the SDF-1 Macross main gun blowing up Harmony Gold headquarters. :ph34r: I love myself for being such a violent jerk. ^_^ Canadian Army, here I come. :)

Edited by Macross007

Every day of my life, I dream to see the SDF-1 Macross main gun blowing up Harmony Gold headquarters. :ph34r: I love myself for being such a violent jerk. ^_^ Canadian Army, here I come. :)

That would probably take out most of Los Angeles if it happened...including my house. <_<

That would probably take out most of Los Angeles if it happened...including my house. <_<

yeah, but wouldn't you and your family have relocated to macross city by then? :D

(and for certain, you'd make sure that your new house is positioned behind the Macross.) :p

When I was in Hawaii, at Pearl Harbor on vacation a few months ago, I kept imagining the naval base as housing the rebuilt Macross.

And, yeah... I've passed by HG HQ on Sunset, it's only 30 miles from where I live. Please, think of the Macross fans! :p